Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

walne signed

84 posts in this topic

Don't know this guy but top local amateurs have got to be the key for both sides . Just hope we've a grip on a few more . We've seen how high their standard is when they turn pro .

i think getting local amateurs in are key but there always a risk. yes you can land a gem like phillips and rooney but also some guys struggle with the step up. farrer rips the amateur scene up but always struggled for a game at town or haven. i think if we csn get 1 or 2 risk players in and 1 or 2 championship/super league experienced players then weel be good to go

he'll have more chance of game time at haven given the state they are in.

the state were in ,at least we can field a team unlike yourself.Maybe casablanca can tell you when the ike game will be seen has he says you have not turned down the 30th.

Haven's true colours showing through..... they would rather organise a jolly off to France than agree to a date for the Ike match, and their fans try to point the blame at Town.

the state were in ,at least we can field a team unlike yourself.Maybe casablanca can tell you when the ike game will be seen has he says you have not turned down the 30th.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Have Haven won the lottery? How do they afford a trip to South of France? Their former creditors will be pleased they are on a jolly.

its the kind of team you can feild whats funny though.

Have Haven won the lottery? How do they afford a trip to South of France? Their former creditors will be pleased they are on a jolly.

They'll go bust again before the end of the season.

1 cameron

2 calvert

3 mcavoy

4 jjp

5 A saint

6 rooney

7 southernwood

8 houghton

9 newton

10 pora

11 doran

12 A saint

13 palmer

Thats my team if you give a sh-t

well palmer wil be in it :rolleyes:

wow you got an unproven amateur over town. congratulations. must be the high point of the last 2 years for you. we obviously wont mention us getting the best hooker around over you because that would be just childish wouldnt it?

wow you got an unproven amateur over town. congratulations. must be the high point of the last 2 years for you. we obviously wont mention us getting the best hooker around over you because that would be just childish wouldnt it?

oh so when we sign one of the best prospects there unproven, but you sign callum phillips coming back from a knee reconstruction and hes a world beater.

1 cameron

2 calvert

3 mcavoy

4 jjp

5 A saint

6 rooney

7 southernwood

8 houghton

9 newton

10 pora

11 doran

12 A saint

13 palmer

Thats my team if you give a sh-t

Wow, impressed you've picked 4 Cumbrians over all the other superstars you've signed........ :rolleyes:

We get good amateurs , they're after them to . They'll make their choices . Can't win em all , just get your share . Noones proven until tried but from what we've seen the cream of the crop are more than talented enough to hold their own . Minimal risk to me , so much raw talent round here . Keep trawling . Lets add another batch to the investment we've made in Dan and Brett .

oh so when we sign one of the best prospects there unproven, but you sign callum phillips coming back from a knee reconstruction and hes a world beater.

coming from a bunch of fans who said thacks was past it when we signed him, stack is overrated,our backs are poor and our hooker couldnt wait to sign for the worst team in cumbria. is matty palmer proven? nope. so how can you argue with what i said.

ive got to admit DUCKY that team puts the fear of god up us and playing with no subs on the bench now they are something special or his A SAINT ON THE SUBS BENCH AS WELL SOME PLAYER HIM.

I don't recall anyone on here saying that Callum Phillips was a world beater, haven4ever. He is just as unproven at Championship level as young Palmer, who I must say I am sorry to see that he decided to sign for Haven instead of Town, and I hope he doesn't have the Bewsher experience. We were fortunate when we signed Brett Phillips and Dan Rooney that they were able to have a good run in Championship 1 and they will reap that benefit this year in the Championship.

well palmer wil be in it :rolleyes:

This time last year Haven beat us to the signature of another Egremont player, Peter Bewsher.

How did that work out for you ?

Care to show us the posts where we said he was a world beater?