Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

walne signed

84 posts in this topic

during Xmas starting 17 would likley be

Ackerely

Calvert

Macavoy

Fox

Flemming

Rooney

southerwood

Jackson

newton

Cullnean

Doran

Patterson

Palmer

Smith

Haughton

Clarke

Crellin

If its played after 5th of jan

Cameron

Calvert

Macavoy

Jjp

Flemming

Rooney

Southernwood

Pora

Newton

Cullnean

Doran

Patterson

Palmer

Gonzilla urakesie

Smith

Haughton

Clarke

But to be honest I'd expect our squad to feature in either game

If its after 5th jan

It was posted on deluded.com that the PNG players have to sit the English test on 1/12/12. Well, if you knew anything about visa applications you would know the English test has to be taken before any visa application can be made, and then there is the processing time which could be 2 to 3 months, so they will be lucky to be here by February.

Obviously, since they have signed for the "Mighty" Haven, they will get fast-tracked through the whole process and they will be here by the end of next week. :rolleyes:

you contradict yourself you have already posted you declined the boxing day date , so when is the game to played ?? what commitments do you have in the way of fixtures during xmas .All fancy words that say nothing , if like you did say im lying i will defend myself

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................................................

I know lets just pick a date that suits your superstars the best shall we?

Dullest poster of 2012 has been called off early, as no other poster could compare

with your continued tediousness. Well done that's about the only thing Haven have

won this year.

In fact I think you may have won it 5 times in a row.

Keep taking the bitterness pills for that rather large chip on your shoulder.

It was posted on deluded.com that the PNG players have to sit the English test on 1/12/12. Well, if you knew anything about visa applications you would know the English test has to be taken before any visa application can be made, and then there is the processing time which could be 2 to 3 months, so they will be lucky to be here by February.

Obviously, since they have signed for the "Mighty" Haven, they will get fast-tracked through the whole process and they will be here by the end of next week. :rolleyes:

I have a family member who took that test and passed, but she said it was not easy, and she has been here several years, so, i looked on't web and had a go myself, to give you some background i have O level english and history, among others, so you guess the result.......yup.... thats right..... bombed it!

I have a family member who took that test and passed, but she said it was not easy, and she has been here several years, so, i looked on't web and had a go myself, to give you some background i have O level english and history, among others, so you guess the result.......yup.... thats right..... bombed it!

That's the " Knowledge of life in England Test" she will have taken, and you're right it is a test that many native brits would fail. It is possible to avoid that test by doing an English Course (ESOL) with a citizenship element.

The UKBA have now introduced an English Test into the Visa application process for people wanting tocome to the UK for settlement or to work, and this test must be passed before the visa application is made.

Right H4E, I don't know what your intention is with your persistence to come on here and continually spout your dross..? But the fact is, you are continually making false declarations, accusations, statements - whatever way you care to dress it up. Conversations have taken place between both club representatives. You use the word REFUSAL, in reference to Town and the dates that have discussed. Just to assure you and to reiterate my previous comments, AT NO POINT HAS A REPRESENTATIVE FROM WIRKINGTON TOWN RLFC, REFUSED ANY DATE THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED.

What you fail to realise, is that both clubs have schedules already in place, with other commitments and agreements already being discussed.

Now then here's my advice - quit your attempts to come on here and stir things up, get your facts right before you want to try throw accusations and above all else, keep your nose out of business that you clearly have no FULL knowledge of.

Just play them wether we have a team or not.....afterall we managed to beat them ( sorry, hammer them) twice last year with most of our major players missing B)

Interesting snippet at the back of the RLE ... John Kear confirms that the RFL sent him as a centrally contracted coach to PSG in 96 to keep them up and get us out , as we pretty much knew . Lovely bods Kear and the RFL .... Good luck to them ... Not.

Interesting snippet at the back of the RLE ... John Kear confirms that the RFL sent him as a centrally contracted coach to PSG in 96 to keep them up and get us out , as we pretty much knew . Lovely bods Kear and the RFL .... Good luck to them ... Not.

At the time Kear was the Head of Coaching Development at the RFL and I recall him appearing on Boots'n'All where he openly admitted that he was being sent to Paris with the sole intention of ensuring that Paris SG finished the season above Town. That season Goodfellow was sent over to help with coaching and then Lindsay and Jepson went over and became directors. Paris had squad numbers up in the 70's with that many players brought in to shore them up and the following year they packed in with £3 million worth of debt.

And then within the next 12 months the RFL had kept all the Sky monies due to Town (as relegated teams also received a cut back then) and passed a resolution to kick them out of the RFL all together.

Those were the days.......!!