Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

walne signed

84 posts in this topic

H4E get over it you're like a kid, Casablanca shot you down and gave the facts, if Towns preference is to play in Jan then that's their prerogative but as he told you they had not said a def no to any date. Give the blubbering a rest for a while ffs!

http://www.totalrl.c...allum-phillips/

if palmer has signed for town ther would have been a thread full of comments like this

instead he has signed for haven and he is unproven

Not one of those posts claimed he was a world beater, but he has the potential to become a very good pro, just like his brother.....

H4E get over it you're like a kid, Casablanca shot you down and gave the facts, if Towns preference is to play in Jan then that's their prerogative but as he told you they had not said a def no to any date. Give the blubbering a rest for a while ffs!

we shall see

http://www.totalrl.c...allum-phillips/

if palmer has signed for town ther would have been a thread full of comments like this

instead he has signed for haven and he is unproven

What exactly are you looking for haven4ever? No-one has tried to rubbish young Palmer, who Cato89, who see him play regularly, says on here that he is an excellent player, etc, etc, but it was said that he is unproven, which is correct, he is unproven in the pro ranks. If he had signed for Town, you are quite right, we would all have been saying he was a good signing for Town just the same as we did for young Callum Phillips.

If we had posted anything suggesting that young Palmer was rubbish I could understand you being indignant but that hasn't happened and it seems you are trying to find something that isn't there.

were is your team H4E come tell us or are you at a loss for names. Well have a look at donalds team A SAINT can fill your gaps.

If we had posted anything suggesting that young Palmer was rubbish I could understand you being indignant but that hasn't happened and it seems you are trying to find something that isn't there.

And Boxer is now calling us all "deluded" on here..... I wonder where he got that phrase from. :rolleyes:

So h4e, where in that thread dis someone say he was A world beater?

W better be careful now lads, he might go crying to the mods again "those big boys are picking on me again".

The Haven lot are delusional if they think Town fans have started slating Matty Palmer since he signed for Haven. He would have been a good signing for Town, shame we missed out on him.

The Haven lot are delusional

Should have just stopped there.

i say good luck to the lad, he picked whitehaven he will have got a new signing on fee and probably a spot in there 13 every week!!

also i think 5-0 is in order!!

up the town

1 cameron

2 calvert

3 mcavoy

4 jjp

5 A saint

6 rooney

7 southernwood

8 houghton

9 newton

10 pora

11 doran

12 A saint

13 palmer

Thats my team if you give a sh-t

a saint, a saint and a saint. brilliant donald. pmsl.

Well I'm off to haven next year . Dying to see how Roger Moore , Ian Ogilvy and Val Kilmer get on. Will they play in their halos ???

Well I'm off to haven next year . Dying to see how Roger Moore , Ian Ogilvy and Val Kilmer get on. Will they play in their halos ???

Nil

Ce one David .

during Xmas starting 17 would likley be

Ackerely

Calvert

Macavoy

Fox

Flemming

Rooney

southerwood

Jackson

newton

Cullnean

Doran

Patterson

Palmer

Smith

Haughton

Clarke

Crellin

If its played after 5th of jan

Cameron

Calvert

Macavoy

Jjp

Flemming

Rooney

Southernwood

Pora

Newton

Cullnean

Doran

Patterson

Palmer

Gonzilla urakesie

Smith

Haughton

Clarke

But to be honest I'd expect our squad to feature in either game

If its after 5th jan

we shall see

What will you see? Do you think you will get an explanation of why whatever date was picked?

Of course whatever date is chosen Mr self righteous will make an appearance on here professing to have had inside knowledge from the Town backroom, or claiming credit in some way to massage his ego - pathetic!

Vodoo its 1st December tomorrow and still no date. One of your board came on here and said I was lying about them refusing to play on 30th December.yet if they haven't why hasn't it been announced.Town wanted to play on 13th Jan but it appears now they have back tracked on that as crack is they are now playing widnes then.The point is it is town who are messing around with all of this not haven while one of your BOD try to deflect it all on to some one else

Right H4E, I don't know what your intention is with your persistence to come on here and continually spout your dross..? But the fact is, you are continually making false declarations, accusations, statements - whatever way you care to dress it up. Conversations have taken place between both club representatives. You use the word REFUSAL, in reference to Town and the dates that have discussed. Just to assure you and to reiterate my previous comments, AT NO POINT HAS A REPRESENTATIVE FROM WIRKINGTON TOWN RLFC, REFUSED ANY DATE THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED.

What you fail to realise, is that both clubs have schedules already in place, with other commitments and agreements already being discussed.

Now then here's my advice - quit your attempts to come on here and stir things up, get your facts right before you want to try throw accusations and above all else, keep your nose out of business that you clearly have no FULL knowledge of.

Do our board members know that they have to contact you haven4ever to arrange the date? How do you know that a date hasn't already been arranged?

Right H4E, I don't know what your intention is with your persistence to come on here and continually spout your dross..? But the fact is, you are continually making false declarations, accusations, statements - whatever way you care to dress it up. Conversations have taken place between both club representatives. You use the word REFUSAL, in reference to Town and the dates that have discussed. Just to assure you and to reiterate my previous comments, AT NO POINT HAS A REPRESENTATIVE FROM WIRKINGTON TOWN RLFC, REFUSED ANY DATE THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED.

What you fail to realise, is that both clubs have schedules already in place, with other commitments and agreements already being discussed.

Now then here's my advice - quit your attempts to come on here and stir things up, get your facts right before you want to try throw accusations and above all else, keep your nose out of business that you clearly have no FULL knowledge of.

You may need to use a few less big words in messages to H4E he seems to have difficulty understanding FACTS!!

you contradict yourself you have already posted you declined the boxing day date , so when is the game to played ?? what commitments do you have in the way of fixtures during xmas .All fancy words that say nothing , if like you did say im lying i will defend myself

And on top of all that good advice we ain't interested in haven teams or potential teams either ... This is the town forum and we're quite content we have you covered - still . 2013 like 2012 , nothing there to frighten us . Cheers.

you contradict yourself you have already posted you declined the boxing day date , so when is the game to played ?? what commitments do you have in the way of fixtures during xmas .All fancy words that say nothing , if like you did say im lying i will defend myself

"I think you'll find that Town have said that they would prefer not to play on Boxing Day - FACT.

Your comment that Town have also turned down the 30th December is an absolute lie..!!

At no point has any date been "turned down"..!!

Either get your FACTS right, or don't post anything at all.

Instead of listening to the rumour mill and picking out which bits you want to believe, I suggest you

quit stirring up trouble."

Wrong again prefer not to and refuse are two completely different things. I'd prefer not to visit the Wreck for the game but I will, I will refuse to believe however that you will ever realise you are digging yourself into a deeper hole the more you bring up groundless accusations.

Dear lord, how dumb are you to think those are "fancy words".