Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG IAN

Launch Night

14 posts in this topic

This will be your last chance to get your tickets for the xmas party on the 8th Dec, only £5 for adults and £3 for under 16s.

You can see either myself or gary on thursday.

Good turn out on a old frosty night , looks a decent squad with some old quality

Decent turnout?

Were the squad numbers released?

Whats the new gear like?

Any gossip?

I look forward to reading a detailed report in the morning... :D

No squad numbers released , hard to put a figure on numbers but a good few there , not a right lot on offer merchandise wise which was disappointing , rumours I'll leave to others !

Yes, there were rumours. :unsure:

Very good turn out, bought the away shirt, GT introduced the squad, but yours truly

pointed out to Rammo that Austin Bell had been missed out, so Austin got his own

special introduction - well deserved as I understand he has been outstanding in training.

A few missing - John Goddard with illness, a few due to work, a few due to

working away which included Kingy..........

Very good turn out, bought the away shirt, GT introduced the squad, but yours truly

pointed out to Rammo that Austin Bell had been missed out, so Austin got his own

special introduction - well deserved as I understand he has been outstanding in training.

A few missing - John Goddard with illness, a few due to work, a few due to

working away which included Kingy..........

Shades also heard that young Ben Dent's been impressing in training and pushing for a first team spot .

ala

Shades also heard that young Ben Dent's been impressing in training and pushing for a first team spot .

ala

Yes - and John Goddard & Jason Golden have also been outstanding so far.

Missed the name of the big lad who was ex-army possibly?

Yes - and John Goddard & Jason Golden have also been outstanding so far.

Missed the name of the big lad who was ex-army possibly?

Couldn't hear his name Col, I was at the back but he's a big lad glad im not feeding him.

Couldn't hear his name Col, I was at the back but he's a big lad glad im not feeding him.

Just found out - his name is Shane Sutton, he asked for a trial, so too early to know

if he will make the grade.

Good evening all round and it looks as though the club have gone some way to addressing last years mess with some quality signings.

One other thing,we are going to look quite a sight on the terraces in our comedy replica shirts,if those collars get any bigger we'll be giving Harry Hill a run for his money.

Yes, there were rumours. :unsure:

Why the worried face?

Anybody know when the online shop will be updated? Could do with a look for potential christmas presents like...

Good evening all round and it looks as though the club have gone some way to addressing last years mess with some quality signings.

One other thing,we are going to look quite a sight on the terraces in our comedy replica shirts,if those collars get any bigger we'll be giving Harry Hill a run for his money.

Agree there Steve - managed to get into a small shirt ok to minimise the collar size, but could

still see some double-sided tape or needle work coming into play...