Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

southsider

what a wind up

14 posts in this topic

I had heard this rumour, I was just hoping (and I still am) that it isn't true and the club website isn't now being used for wind ups :unsure:

oh eck as like

I agree with you \kev. I don't find it very funny if it's true.

I can't seem to log onto the web site. Is anybody else having this trouble.

I can't get onto the website either, Mike.

I also agree, if Willie Two Horns is the supposed big signing, then imo, the "joke" has backfired a little bit: I personally don't think the club website should be used for flippant wind-ups of this type.

I haven't been able to get on the website all day.

Not sure how to take this..but I must admit if this is the big signing it did bring a smile to my face and he is a big signing in the way of crowd pulling. The kids love him, my wife loves him and he is a great lad...

That's all very well Mike but we have all been looking for the signing of at least an experienced prop. After all the speculation and publicity some of which I know is rumour I find the whole thing a bit amateurish or do I take it too, seriously.;

I would hope that there will be announcement on a prop soon. I think we all take it a bit seriously at times. I am taking it for what it is...someone having a bit of a laugh to lighten the mood a bit. I think with all the hassle with the fundraising fiasco and the problems with the BoD, it's good to put your concerns aside for a few minutes and have a smile...after all we are here to enjoy barrow raiders and all have the same aspiration for the club.

I heard from a reliable source that Jack Spencer a 21 promising prop who has been on the books at both Salford and West Tigers has signed, anyone else heard this rumour?

I heard from a reliable source that Jack Spencer a 21 promising prop who has been on the books at both Salford and West Tigers has signed, anyone else heard this rumour?

New one on me mate !

Why not check out Jack's Twitter account and see what he has to say !