Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave T

TRL Helpdesk - Paris

I'm heading to Paris in January with my girlfriend for a long weekend and as I've never been before (apart from a direct visit to Disneyland Paris a few years back) I was hoping that the good folk of TRL would be able to give me some advice.

I am only there for 3 nights, so don't want a completely packed agenda, I'm looking forward to sitting enjoying coffee and pastries people watching in the morning and a glass of wine or two later in the evening.

The main area I need some help with is restaurants - I'd like to book a couple of nice places in advance, one for lunch and one for a nice night out. I'd rather not pay an absolute fortune, but similarly I'm not looking for low-budget or chain restaurants.

We are staying in the Montparnasse area, so any recommendations or hidden gems would be much appreciated!

Any other must-see's would be appreciated too.

Have a look back through AOB mate, l'angelo asked the very same question and there was stacks of advice offered.

Thanks mate - just seen the thread you've bumped! Strange that I missed it over the last few weeks!

Thanks mate - just seen the thread you've bumped! Strange that I missed it over the last few weeks!

More importantly, how long have you and L'angelo been an item?