Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sempur

What are the RFL trying to do?

36 posts in this topic

Were you not on the interim board for part of 2012 Neil. And then part of the board as a financial person.

You keep harping on about ALL the BOD doing their bit. If your not part of the BOD now, where you getting all your info from. How do you know whose doing what ???

My point is. If the club failed to raise funds in 2012. Were you not part of it !!

Gary

To answer your questions

No I was not on the Board of Directors after the AGM in 2011

I was asked to assist the Board as the Cheif Financial Officer, My role was to continue with the financial forecast/buisness plan and to ensure accountability on spenditure.

I also carried out the research for the floodlights and grants for the floodlights at a time when it was desperatly needed to gain promotion

My information on the grants applications is on the web site.

The club did fail to raise the required funds during 2012 and I and one other sourced a temporary fix to the problem.

As you are very much aware Gary part of my investigations into the clubs finaces during 2011 involved getting the club back up and running as a buisness, any buisness requires accounatbility and to be run correctly which also involves stock takes and price reviews.

Maybe you would like to explain why you were dead against stock takes being carried out on the Raiders bar ?

Gary

To answer your questions

No I was not on the Board of Directors after the AGM in 2011

I was asked to assist the Board as the Cheif Financial Officer, My role was to continue with the financial forecast/buisness plan and to ensure accountability on spenditure.

I also carried out the research for the floodlights and grants for the floodlights at a time when it was desperatly needed to gain promotion

My information on the grants applications is on the web site.

The club did fail to raise the required funds during 2012 and I and one other sourced a temporary fix to the problem.

As you are very much aware Gary part of my investigations into the clubs finaces during 2011 involved getting the club back up and running as a buisness, any buisness requires accounatbility and to be run correctly which also involves stock takes and price reviews.

Maybe you would like to explain why you were dead against stock takes being carried out on the Raiders bar ?

I'm sorry Neil. Are you accusing me of some wrong doing in the bar.

For your information, I wasn't against stock takes. I was against them taking place without me there seen as I was responsible for the stock.

think the pair of you need to give it a rest! your like little school girls bickering at each other

quite frankly its embarrassing

think the pair of you need to give it a rest! your like little school girls bickering at each other

quite frankly its embarrassing

;) but then you would have nothing to read Nick

;) but then you would have nothing to read Nick

but theres a time and a place for this stuff and i dont think its 'this' public forum! and yes it is compelling reading :D

Nice to read stuff from you again Nick. Why do we not see you playingt for the mighty Raiders anymore.. Surely you haven't gone back to goal keeping. LOL

Getting back on topic...we did say to the RFL when we applied for promotion that should a televised game occur where floodlights are required barrow raiders would supply temporary lighting. So how can we complain when they are only expecting barrow raiders to act on their word.

I think Keith's reaction was a knee jerk one that when he has sat down and thought about what has been said it would illicit an apology to the RFL for dragging this through the papers and into the public domain.

Err, just a bit of a change to the Raiders Quiz night agenda on Saturday.............

We will also be showing the Freddie Flintoff v Richard Dawson fight but more importantly on the undercard is Gaz Livesey V Neil Martin

Oh..free beer :lol:

:lol: nice one :lol:

question for the quiz " what do you call a creature that burys its head in the sand " :wacko:

:lol: nice one :lol:

question for the quiz " what do you call a creature that burys its head in the sand " :wacko:

Not sure but I think it starts with a D.