Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honor James

World Cup - General Discussion (Merged Threads)

1,686 posts in this topic

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but can anyone explain what a DANCE GUEST is, and why it's got something to do with buying a ticket?  It's for the Haliwell Jones Gorup match.

I notice that there are codes for friends and family of those involved with the choirs and dance groups so assume this is for that?

I notice that there are codes for friends and family of those involved with the choirs and dance groups so assume this is for that?

So you'll be surrounded by people with no interest in the rugby, cheering the  dancers on at half time?  I can live with that

So you'll be surrounded by people with no interest in the rugby, cheering the  dancers on at half time?  I can live with that

But they will come and they paid and they may be converted to regular supporters. I see no down side to it.

a quick google...

1600+ stores in half of europe,australia & NZ...total turnover last year was £1.7 billion

so big sponsor then

They'll probably enjoy it more than us miserable bloody RL fans!  :D

My second set of tickets for the WC have arrived today. Semi final double header. Two down four to go. 

My tickets have arrived! And it's my birthday - one happy boy!!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Many happy returns. Hope you get a big cup as a delayed present in November.

My tickets arrived today. Two for Huddersfield and two for Halifax.

Suck on that, bitches! Wooohooooo!

:onthequiet:

Awh not got mine yet - although a parcel too big to deliver is waiting for me to pick it up.....I only ordered two tickets...hmmmmm

I returned home to find all of mine aside from the Irish ones waiting for me. So close you can almost taste it!

Interesting re-tweet by the official RLWC Twitter account:

Recruitment Sol (NW) ‏@RecruitSolNW

Proud to be an official sponsor of the @RLWC2013 looking forward to the game at Spotland 28th October 13 #ireland v #fiji #bethere #rochdale

Whilst no Specsavers or Hertz, still encouraging to see the RLWC securing some lower level sponsors as well. I wonder how many more of these have put some cash into the event that we haven't heard about?

So I have bought tickets for the opener,  NZ V Samoa, Aus v Fiji, Eng v Ire, Wembley and Old Trafford! Need to buy tickets for Ire v Aus in Limerick... I think that is the end of my buying spree, My credit card has taken a beating. Can not wait!

Ooo I'm going to order this!

@pmlprogrammes: THE OFFICIAL @RLWC2013 PREVIEW GUIDE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER. CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY - http://t.co/No54HbEfs0 #RLWC2013

There will be 12 programmes produced over the tournament. One for each group and one for each England match.

I can't get the maths to work though

Interesting re-tweet by the official RLWC Twitter account:

Whilst no Specsavers or Hertz, still encouraging to see the RLWC securing some lower level sponsors as well. I wonder how many more of these have put some cash into the event that we haven't heard about?

This must be Northern Sol's business. He always struck me as an enthusiastic supporter of international development.

Received my tickets for the games at Derwent park last night, really looking forward to the games now.

There will be 12 programmes produced over the tournament. One for each group and one for each England match.

I can't get the maths to work though

Just had clarification.

Opening ceremony, one for each round of the group stages. one for each QF, SF, F

Each group. C/D together in one programme

Just had clarification.

Opening ceremony, one for each round of the group stages. one for each QF, SF, F

Each group. C/D together in one programme

That's 11 isn't it?

Cheap Ryanair flights have seen me book another weekend. So I'll be at:

England v Ireland

Wales v USA

Quarter Final at Wrexham

Quarter Final at Wigan

Quarter Final at Warrington

Old Trafford

It'll be no surprise to anyone on here that I have no mates, so keen to meet up with any TRLers.

That's 11 isn't it?

1. Opening ceremony
  2. England v Ireland
  3. England v Fiji
  4. Group A
  5. Group B
  6. Group C/D
  7. QF1
  8. QF2
  9. QF3
  10. QF4
  11. SF