Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

League Express

33 posts in this topic

advised to miss the test and go missing for 48 hours to allow the charlie to get out of his system, an 8 month ban was deemed better than a 2 year ban foe a current england international. at least RL is honest and up front about drug cheats regardless of who they are............

OK. Have i missed something here or are you seriously out on a limb here? I have never even seen the allegations you're making before let alone any evidence to support them. In fact there is much, so far as i was aware, that would directly contradict them.

This thread is hilarious!

I looked at the front page and thought "Thats a good picture, great publicity for the game and the World Cup". Nothing more, nothing less. Why it gets over analysed is beyond me.

Think Rio posted this picture on twitter to millions of followers, the three of them made the sports pages in Australia discussing Rugby League and how the dressing room is split at OT over who each of them supports.

Its all publicity! Its great! Its the thing everyone keeps moaning that the RFL never do! So embrace it! Similar to Leeds and the Kevin Sinfield day, its about creating as much media interest, buzz, hype about the game and its stars.

It's fine. I thought it was an alright idea. My only slight concern was those who just pick-up the paper from the shelf may've missed it by mistake with it being overtly another sport. But then thay may not have happened at all.

They must be getting pretty desperate if they are putting RL players on the front of the paper again! ;)

This thread is rugby league fans in a nutshell.

100% spot on. Un-#####-believable. :rolleyes: