Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Has he or hasnt he?

53 posts in this topic

yes i posted the link cause if you read as usuall you lot think its haven fans making things up, when all this came from an article in the sun .Also if you read i also said i didn't think it would happen either, so how is that stirring anything,as for IS game well tomorrow is another day maybe the phone call worked

Cryptic posts now H4E!! You just can't resist can you? Sorry but I'm not gonna ask because it's really not going to keep me up at night......Yawn!!

Just block all the jambos....that way we wont see the sht they post....

On a slightly different note, it says in the RLE that the mighty Shaven are heading to Carcassonne for a match and four day training camp, pull the other one will you :dry: its a four day ###### up more like :lol: im sure the poor souls of Dopeland that they done out of thousands will be glad to hear this :( sorry but theres a lot of clubs between the Pelican garage and the South of France for a game of rugby last time I looked on the map!!

Flights to the south of France can't be had for less than £160 each before any luggage charges. At least 25 tickets will be needed plus food and there won't be change from 6 to 7 grand. Where the f do they get that sort of cash?

Flights to the south of France can't be had for less than £160 each before any luggage charges. At least 25 tickets will be needed plus food and there won't be change from 6 to 7 grand. Where the f do they get that sort of cash?

From the RFL,but why did they pick haven to do the travelling or were they so gullable to be the only team daft enough to agree to it.On the other hand they will get 4 days in the sun and play carcassone so it might not be a bad after all.

From the RFL,but why did they pick haven to do the travelling or were they so gullable to be the only team daft enough to agree to it.On the other hand they will get 4 days in the sun and play carcassone so it might not be a bad after all.

Why are the RFL paying?

Anyway, Carcassonne won't be warm and sunny the last week of Jan even though its in the south of France.

Last year the max temp was 9.6 degrees and a minimum of minus 4, so about the same as here!

Town’s former England and Super League star Ewan Dowes today rubbished links made between him and Bradford Bulls in the national Media.

Dowes said: “I don’t know where they’ve got it from – it’s absolute rubbish.”

Stupid jameaters believing any old rubbish to help them get over our excellent squad building so far. You to have to laugh at them.

[/size][/font][/color]

Stupid jameaters believing any old rubbish to help them get over our excellent squad building so far. You to have to laugh at them.

We never did get a reply to who said he would be a Bulls player in the next 24 - 48 hours, which wasn't in any newspapers!!!!!!!

[/size][/font][/color]

Exactly..... They believe anything that gets posted on there as being the gospel truth....

Exactly..... They believe anything that gets posted on there as being the gospel truth....

deludedfans.com lol

maybe its the same deluded ones who said 6haven players failed drugs tests last year.remember that do we.Any date for the ike game yetk?

maybe its the same deluded ones who said 6haven players failed drugs tests last year.remember that do we.Any date for the ike game yetk?

You know more than anyone else, when is it???

This is a thread about totally unsubstantiated rumours being made up about specific Town players.

Start a thread on another subject if you want to discuss it.

Now then - I believe Ewan hasn't signed. We've heard nothing for 104 hours nevermind 24, move along now

Any date for the ike game yetk?

You Haven fans are obsessed with a date for the Ike game - www.obsesseddeludedfans.com

and the delusion goes on. good old H4E lol

If the Ike game doesn't go ahead it'll be a shame but sometimes these things can't be helped. No doubt the Pravda wing of the Recre will put all of the blame on Town but so what, let them spread their lies, it just shows the shameful low quality people they have in charge there and the moronic level of their supporters who believe all of their deliberate untruths. Just as in the Matty saga, Town will maintain a dignified silence in the knowledge that the truth is on their side.

Never mind, we will still be playing for one trophy this year in memory of an ex-Town great. As we are in the same division as Featherstone we will be playing for the Billy Ivison Trophy once again.

If the Ike game doesn't go ahead it'll be a shame but sometimes these things can't be helped. No doubt the Pravda wing of the Recre will put all of the blame on Town but so what, let them spread their lies, it just shows the shameful low quality people they have in charge there and the moronic level of their supporters who believe all of their deliberate untruths. Just as in the Matty saga, Town will maintain a dignified silence in the knowledge that the truth is on their side.

Never mind, we will still be playing for one trophy this year in memory of an ex-Town great. As we are in the same division as Featherstone we will be playing for the Billy Ivison Trophy once again.

yeh and atleast fev will provide some decent opposition as its getting boring beating the jampots. 5

sometime this week we have signed one cause thackray told me and so did someone else

great news if true. we did advertise in the southern hemisphere so could it be an overseas halfback????

I have also been told a name but i would,ent put it on here i was just wondering when it will come from the bod thats all?????.