Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedford Roughyed

Rejoice...The nation is preggers....

40 posts in this topic

...and the Daily Express sorted for a lot longer. ;)

Is it a reincarnation of Diana?

Well thats the news sorted for a day or two...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20586343

FFS, My daughter was told 8 weeks ago she was 8 weeks preggers just 3 days after chalking up her 4th victory out of 4 Mauy Thai fights, she has carried on training (against my wishes) but cut out the contact, she will be arriving back home tomorrow after 3 weeks in Thailand where she and her husband have been visiting Thai fight gyms.

...and the Daily Express sorted for a lot longer. ;)

Guess what? The Daily Express had as its front page headline today that insurance premiums were going to soar due to the floods! :rolleyes:

FFS, My daughter was told 8 weeks ago she was 8 weeks preggers just 3 days after chalking up her 4th victory out of 4 Mauy Thai fights, she has carried on training (against my wishes) but cut out the contact, she will be arriving back home tomorrow after 3 weeks in Thailand where she and her husband have been visiting Thai fight gyms.

Congratulations.

No prizes for guessing the subject on every front page this morning.

The Wail just pips it for the most vomiting inducing headline.

Nine more months of this excructating s_h_i_t_e.

[shakes fist]Never mind hammering Starbucks, Google and Amazon, when did this bunch of freeloaders ever pay any tax?[/shakes fist]

indeed. One more unemployed mum popping a sprog to be supported by the state.

:) :) :)

indeed. One more unemployed mum popping a sprog to be supported by the state.

dead right

To be honest, I don't know whether I am just getting old or whatever but I can't seriously wish them any ill. So they are royals....so what, just ignore it (like I do) if it bothers you. I actually found out about it on here and I've read most of the stuff about it here. There's a lot more in the world that deserves people getting angry about.

So not quite 'gawd bless 'em' ...more 'yeah ok'.

Hopefully the nation will have grown up before it does and it will never be a monarch.

I'm with Johnoco on this ... a republican who wishes them well. The trouble is that the hysteria will play on them during what already looks like a difficult pregnancy.

Torygraf Headline reckons Kate's morning sickness is so bad because it may be a "Multiple Birth", it's a good job they sorted out this stuff about females automatically being first in line if born first, that could cause some problems if one had been a boy & the other a girl, I can almost imagine them now both fighting for the exit, only to come out of the sunroof. :lol:

I'm with Johnoco on this ... a republican who wishes them well. The trouble is that the hysteria will play on them during what already looks like a difficult pregnancy.

The problem is they've clearly had to announce the pregnancy now because our free and unregulated press would otherwise just go into rumour overdrive.

On a personal level I have no axe to grind. On a political one I hope the child never becomes Head of State.

Unless we vote for the ######.

There are some Royals I'm okay with, some less so. William seems okay, and he's doing a worthwhile job in Air Sea Rescue, unlike, for instance Andrew, who sees helicopters as merely the quickest form of transport between golf clubs.

Well sorry to go against the grain here but as a Father of two, I wish them nothing but happiness. Like it or not, it IS big news and one that is actually a nice news story at the end of what has been a fabulous year all round.

I'm against the institution rather than the inbreds (literally inbreds) who make it up, but the thought of all the ###### for the next 8 months or so fills me with a morning sickness all of my own.

I wish them well and hope the media leave them alone to get on with it. Alas this isn't going to happen. Too many stupid Express/Mail reading royalists.

Seems the Aussies have a keen interest as they phoned the hospital to enquire about her health.

Torygraf Headline reckons Kate's morning sickness is so bad because it may be a "Multiple Birth", it's a good job they sorted out this stuff about females automatically being first in line if born first, that could cause some problems if one had been a boy & the other a girl, I can almost imagine them now both fighting for the exit, only to come out of the sunroof. :lol:

That occured to me as well but more along the lines of two identical boy twins and one harbouring muderous thoughts for the rest of his life. Pipped for the top job by ninety seconds. :angry:

Seems the Aussies have a keen interest as they phoned the hospital to enquire about her health.

Not so funny now, though.