Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soss

Website

13 posts in this topic

Well done to the guys who sorted the website out quickly..same happened to our company website a few years ago and I know what a pain in the butt it is to sort.

Season countdown has now begun...Happy days.

Website is looking great. I hear that the team are writing there own profiles. That should be fun...lmao

Yes interesting use of the word fun. Lol. The website is improving all the time but there is still plenty to do. And if anyone has any interesting stories etc please email the website using the contact us drop down

And most of the Directors have titles that do not match what they do ;) ;)

Hall of fame STILL has only 5 players, and the history of the club only goes upto 2008 !

I promised weeks ago that I would sort that and I will do so. However, as those fans who know me are aware, I had far more pressing matters on my mind in the weeks leading up to xmas and therefore it hasn't been done......yet!!

Crime of the century no doubt but there you have it.

Well I like it and these things are not completed overnight..steps in the right direction. :-)

Just went on to have a quick look at lotto winners, last update was 8th of December???

No good having a nice looking website if its out of date.

Frigsake BM stop your flipping moaning... instead of having a go why not just ask if it could be updated!!!

I don't know why but I'm starting to think of the words pot, kettle and black.