Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my missus

tragic

8 posts in this topic

that is tragic that poor nurse Jacintha Saldanha has committed suicide, what was just a prank has now turned terribly sour.

Yes, it is but the last such thread got locked. Post carefully if at all.

What a very sad story. The poor woman must have been distraught. The hospital has stated that it was trying to support her through the incident, which is good to know, but if indeed this is suicide it looks like she was inconsolable.

oops sorry didn't see that.

I didn't see any earlier thread either so have no idea what was written to result in a locking.

I didn't see any earlier thread either so have no idea what was written to result in a locking.

It's at the end of the "Nation is preggers" thread.

Absolutely dreadful result of a, quite frankly, pathetic prank.

I wonder how those two reporters are feeling now.

No more to say.

It was a stupid prank but if you listen to it they were clearly speaking in terrible accents and I don't think they ever expected to get put through, not in a million years.

I'm sure they are feeling absolutely dreadful right now, although that's no consolation to the poor woman or her family.

Very very sad

Supposedly "the Queen" referred to Kate as "my grand-daughter", which obviously, she is not.

Though I can understand why the nurse would be reluctant to put the phone down on someone claiming to be the Queen who had called on a private line that was supposed for the sole use of the royal family.

A dreadful loss. RIP.