Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chappies Dummy

big sponsor

20 posts in this topic

Fosters is pish but I like those channel 4 ads if only for the st George retro shirt worn by the pudgy fella on occasion!

Can't stand those type of lagers, but its a good 'un for Fev

Always good to see new sponsors come on board!

Another sponsor to be announced early next week, this ones involved with 13 sl teams but only sponsors one of them. Any guesses?

As we keep hearing sponsorships are not easy to come by at the moment. Featherstone should be congratulated for bringing the Fosters brand into RL.

Great effort, but they could have at least spelt the sponsors name right throughout the article. I counted at least 3 different spellings!

No, no, no. This can't be right. It must be a hoax. Everyone knows that rich investors and big sponsors don't have anything to do with CC teams and here are Rovers claiming they have both in the form of Probiz and Fosters/Heineken. I must be hallucinating.

No, no, no. This can't be right. It must be a hoax. Everyone knows that rich investors and big sponsors don't have anything to do with CC teams and here are Rovers claiming they have both in the form of Probiz and Fosters/Heineken. I must be hallucinating.

Oh no and their is another big sponsor to be announced early next week. Like you say keighley this can't be right according to some posts on some of the threads. Well I'm afraid it is right.

Can someone explain to me why 'Championship' is shortened to CC? I see it all the time on here and I find it bemusing.

Anyway, good stuff for Featherstone.

Can someone explain to me why 'Championship' is shortened to CC? I see it all the time on here and I find it bemusing.

Anyway, good stuff for Featherstone.

Co-operative Championship?

Co-operative Championship?

Yeah that's it dave it's easier to say CC than championship one and division one etc.

Its easier to type as well!!

As long as we make the distinction between CC (Championship) and CC (Challenge Cup)

Its easier to type as well!!

As long as we make the distinction between CC (Championship) and CC (Challenge Cup)

Well if they'd called the leagues Championship 1 and Championship 2 instead, initials would have been easier to understand!

Blimey Charlie, Bloody well done Fev, most progressive club in the land, it appears, Top Job.