Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Ashton

Season Ticket Holders Nominations

188 posts in this topic

Look let's get things straight. I love my time at the rugby and the people I spend my valuable time at home with. I want the best for the club and if I upset some people with my views I can live with that. I am opinionated and I know it but I have also been running a successful business for over 18 years so I have, in my view; an opinion worth listening to. Some may disagree and some may not. I can hold my own in any discussion as long as it doesn't include mindless sniping. I think that some of you underestimate the knowledge Neil and myself have of the workings of the club and the improvements that can be made. These are opinions that I will defend and sometimes I may be wrong to which I will apologise but you must understand that whatever my opinion is and however strong that is expressed it is for what I consider the best for the club. Don't just disregards things I say because you disagreed with something I said a week ago but take every statement and digest it. If you have a logical counter then please put that on the forum.

It becomes personal to me when I'm attacked not for the content but for the fact I'm posting again. Some don't even understand what the statement is and automatically accuse me of attacking the board, a standard reply it seems nowadays. You couldn't be further from the truth, I want a successful board then maybe I can chill out!

On this note I will finish replying on this thread but I look forward to discussing other club matters as and when I feel my opinion is warranted.

Gary stick the cheap stuff up your ######...Tracy and me only drink the good stuff..lol

Ones resigned, the other wont be far behind.please don't slam the door on the way out though.

Well that's me back off my holidays.. What did I miss?? Who's resigned BM... Oh I'm not telling anyone who I am!! :D:D

Oh I'm not telling anyone who I am!! :D :D

Nice one .. . . er who ever you are Paul :)

yeah who's resigned ?

no-one i don't think. BM was on about soss's statement referring to him not coming on this thread again.

Only this thread Livo..said what I need to so why carry it on...I'm sure I will voice my opinion again but on a different thread...lol

after reading all of this thread i think its getting a little embarrassing! name calling etc, your grown men/woman for god sake

we all want whats best for our club if there is problems they need to be aired but in the proper forums not on here for all to see!

DWB i obviously know who you are :-) and i know your well informed but you to will understand if what soss and neil are trying to get at is correct then these problems need to be heard! i know alot of the BOD personally and without knowing every in and out believe our club is in the best hads possible

after reading all of this thread i think its getting a little embarrassing! name calling etc, your grown men/woman for god sake

we all want whats best for our club if there is problems they need to be aired but in the proper forums not on here for all to see!

DWB i obviously know who you are :-) and i know your well informed but you to will understand if what soss and neil are trying to get at is correct then these problems need to be heard! i know alot of the BOD personally and without knowing every in and out believe our club is in the best hads possible

Not by me Nick LOL - he is flying solo on this one :)

PS: Did you get my email last week re past players?

Beachy lad,

Well said mate..

Listen. I personally don't have a problem with Soss and D11. It's the dig's at the current board on here I don't like (and after reading my e-mails over the weekend, I'm not the only one).

I will gladly sit in front of anyone (when ever, where ever) and give my opinion

PS. You better sleep this week with one eye open

Beachy lad,

Well said mate..

Listen. I personally don't have a problem with Soss and D11. It's the dig's at the current board on here I don't like (and after reading my e-mails over the weekend, I'm not the only one).

I will gladly sit in front of anyone (when ever, where ever) and give my opinion

PS. You better sleep this week with one eye open

lol lol lol