Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigred

End for Salford?

14 posts in this topic

As we are now their feeder club, perhaps Salford City Council can help us clear our debts of £300k+ as well?

As we are now their feeder club, perhaps Salford City Council can help us clear our debts of £300k+ as well?

I don't know why you keep going on and on about the same subject sheddings, now that you won't be bothering over the link up with Salford!!

I don't know why you keep going on and on about the same subject sheddings, now that you won't be bothering over the link up with Salford!!

Sorry, wasn't aware that you held the exclusive right to commentary dong.

Well they have just announced that Salford City Reds look to be going bust on Radio 5 LIVE Sports News tonight at 7.30pm ............. That just about sums up CH ......... signs us up with a club going bust and 3 million in debt ........ you couldnt make it up ......... they should make a CARRY ON film called "Carry On Oldham" :wacko::blink::lol::D:O:rolleyes: -_- :dry::wub:

Well they have just announced that Salford City Reds look to be going bust on Radio 5 LIVE Sports News tonight at 7.30pm ............. That just about sums up CH ......... signs us up with a club going bust and 3 million in debt ........ you couldnt make it up ......... they should make a CARRY ON film called "Carry On Oldham" :wacko::blink::lol::D:O:rolleyes: -_- :dry::wub:

the debt is somewhere up around £4.5million....

Agreed DingDong! What a idiot!!!