Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luggsy the legend

Your local press

17 posts in this topic

Just got back from a couple of days in cumbria staying in Whitehaven with my mate Gordon & I noticed that the local press give fantastic coverage of yourselves but very little on other clubs in the area. I wish we had that much coverage in The Press which is our local. How's your team building doing.

Up the Dews

I really don't know why you think I follow Your rivals born and bred in Dewsbury. I honestly thought the paper is far better than our local

rearrange the following

the feed dont troll

the funny thing is if you were to go on deludedfans.com and start a thread like this the moderators are on it like a ton of bricks locking it and dishing out bans. do we have a town moderator on here who can keep the jampots in line??????

Leave him on the site as he adds a bit of laughter for us. Most people can guess who it is but the poor deluded person gets a kick out of it so laugh at his attempts to stir things.

Trolling for Dummies :

Page 1 - prime example of how to make it look obvious in your OP.

Trolls have a habit of giving themselves away.... they always slip up and give the game away....

Going back to the old SJP thread that the legend decided to chip in with, he came out with this :-

Like I say the top four Fev, Eagles Fax and Leigh speak for themselves far superior teams. Just reading the forum and some of your specys seem to think that you will find this league easy if that's the case there in for a big shock, Blue& White don't you worry your little cotton socks about our finances it seems to be an obsession with some of you specys.

Up the Rams

Funny thing is Town fans have never discussed Dewsbury's finances......

What a classic tune .... They don't write em like that anymore .