Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenilworth Tiger

Keith Mason signs for Cas

8 posts in this topic

Thought he was signing with us. Wonder why he was released from his long term contract though?

Thought he was signing with us. Wonder why he was released from his long term contract though?

Probably best not to speculate.

I think he'll go well at Cas. He's still a decent player, but he's had a tough year this year.

Great signing for Cas. The ballte for 8th spot is going to be great. Cas have a very good Starting 17 and will be much improved from last season, Likewise Bradford look a strong starting line up and should go well, London will be better than last season, as will Widnes who put in some great displays towards the end of last season. Wakey should be a good as they were last season, Hull Kr have a great pack and will be a tough side to beat.

Got to worry about Salford but any of the above can make the 8th spot.

Should be a good season and Hull, Catalans and Hudds will have to be looking over their shoulders.

Chuffed with this - think he'll go well for us next season

Great news! He was rumoured signing for Wakefield, thank god he has signed for Cas. Well done Millward! :D

I think he played there before, and left in high dudgeon.

Anyway, I hope he declares again for Wales.

Mason is not finished by a long way, he had some really good spells in his time at the Giants, It depends if he settles in i think, He seems to be a player with many distractions of one sort or another, IMO he could be a great adition for Cas and i hope he goes well for them.

Wonder why he was released from his long term contract though?

Martyn Sadler basically gives us a massive hint to why in this week's League Express