Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

Breaking News!

12 posts in this topic

Did not like the menacing end to the story where the said item faces the threat of destruction- perhaps a protest campaign could be the way to go; after all, it worked for saving the badgers.

:lol:

"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it up there".

I'm sensing Sharon doesn't have the most exciting of lives.

I think someone at the European Parliament Information Office has just run out of patience.

"We do not normally find it worthwhile challenging Daily Express euromyths. It would be like trying to engage UFO Magazine in scientific debate: a waste of time and dangerous for one's mental health." :D

If Justin Bieber isn't claimed will he be destroyed? Please.

Unfortunately that couldn't be done but we have annoyed him so much that he said he won't come back here. (Linky)

I think someone at the European Parliament Information Office has just run out of patience.

"We do not normally find it worthwhile challenging Daily Express euromyths. It would be like trying to engage UFO Magazine in scientific debate: a waste of time and dangerous for one's mental health." :D

I made the mistake of reading the Express article, and then ventured down to the comments section. Oh dear. Big mistake. :ph34r:

I made the mistake of reading the Express article, and then ventured down to the comments section. Oh dear. Big mistake. :ph34r:

As Danny Baker is wont to say, for the good of your blood pressure, never read the bottom half of the internet.

I tried to find Bilton, apparently there are at least 3. And I was suspect of the surname Bromance.