See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

name of the half back we are meant to be signing

14 posts in this topic

We'll see.Good pedigree,so hopefully the couple of occasions we saw him on telly for barra were just off nights. Rooney was very dominant so certainly be interesting to see his role and strengths in regard to who plays alongside him .

Can somebody name him then please if it's in the public domain??

if your on twitter look at BBRC sport feed it tells you. i got a ticking off for naming someone on here before he had officially signed so havent put it on here this time. the signing must be getting close now.

BBC Cumbria Sport, whose RL correspondent is a certain Mr Cox, must have been reading the Haven forum and named the individual that is named on their forum. They have edged their bets by saying that the named player "is set" to be signed by Workington Town. I wonder if they will have an interview with him on audiobooo?

Whilst Town fans on here are told off for naming players before they are signed in case the signing fails to materialise through being named, it seems that BBCRC can get away with it. I have noted though that not once in all the coverage of Haven being about to sign 2 PNG props have they named them and yet the names of Rodney Pora & Gonzella Urakusie are named on the Haven forum. Now why is that?

He's in the same kontiki wid them Tongans ... They're single sculling . Just rounding the cape of good hope.

He's in the same kontiki wid them Tongans ... They're single sculling . Just rounding the cape of good hope.

Aye, wonder if they are picking up Haven PNG boys on the way?

JC is ok but nothing outstanding but he will do a solid job for you guys.

Aye that was the impression you picked up off telly

BBC Cumbria Sport, whose RL correspondent is a certain Mr Cox, must have been reading the Haven forum and named the individual that is named on their forum. They have edged their bets by saying that the named player "is set" to be signed by Workington Town. I wonder if they will have an interview with him on audiobooo?

Whilst Town fans on here are told off for naming players before they are signed in case the signing fails to materialise through being named, it seems that BBCRC can get away with it. I have noted though that not once in all the coverage of Haven being about to sign 2 PNG props have they named them and yet the names of Rodney Pora & Gonzella Urakusie are named on the Haven forum. Now why is that?

It's because John Cox is an absolute jam eating **** who hasn't a professional journalisitc bone in his body............FACT