Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holty Snr

Replica Shirts in Shop Now

71 posts in this topic

Pleased to announce that the replica shirts are now available in the Rugby Shop. New items of leisure wear are also available. If you want to get these items as Christmas presents get down to the shop or order them over the phone 824454. Don't miss out!

How about a picture of the new shirts on the club website ?????????????????????????????????????????

Can you stick me a large and small away please mate...I'm back jan 2nd

piccie hear as well if possible as I struggle to access the Raiders site from here

Went to buy one today looked at them in window and walked on , just dont like them at all ! think away shirt like last year is better of the 2 but still not good sorry

Seen better however seen worse. RAIDERSRUS is bang on, little imagination gone into it, just looks like something someone has designed in a few minutes. Think the fans should have input into shirt design in the future, since its the fans that buy/wear them.

I personally don't think it's the design that's bad but the quality and supplier is shocking.

Cancel mine I will wear last years...urghhh....

It's pretty obviously an off-the-shelf design with the sponsors logos added. No thought gone into it at all.

Bloody awful. Looks like some amateur team's 3rd choice shirt ! Why not just stick with the traditional blue with white V ??? Shocking. Why haven't the fans been consulted ???

Rush job if you ask me. Should start designing next years now. Surely even if sponsors aren't confirmed till last minute the basic design could be done. I think the main sponsor on the new shirt looks like its just been plonked on.

Rush job if you ask me. Should start designing next years now. Surely even if sponsors aren't confirmed till last minute the basic design could be done. I think the main sponsor on the new shirt looks like its just been plonked on.

Totally agree its poor effort really . dont think youll be getting my money this year.

Just dont like the way the sponsor is plonked on

are there going to be new polo shirts. like them better and the club will probably make more money out of them

I believe that the polo shirts are remaining unchanged.

Word of warning for anyone buying the replica shirt as a gift, last year I bought an XL shirt (which before anyone says, yes it does still fit me fine) but next years shirt is an XXXL, so the sizing is very different.

poor effort and shouldve been much better but its only a shirt....its the player wearing it that counts this year.

Just for reference Ive seen the Widnes kit in the flesh, both home and away, and its a superb design and O'Neills kit is top notch quality.

I work away in Runcorn but stay in Widnes and the Widnes club have a counter set up in the Tesco Extra store selling all their merchandise. Could we not do this ? Has anyone on the BOD looked into it ?

Lee

Im not aware of what is made from the sale of shirts but I cannot see as many being sold this year

I know Keith was on about opening the Raiders Bar in between Xmas and New year to sell merchanise. Seen as the club shop is closed for that period. To catch all the kids with their xmas money.

Ha ha Keith Bar Humbug Holt doing christmas then again taking cash for a good cause