Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holty Snr

Replica Shirts in Shop Now

71 posts in this topic

That's the problem when you have one guy doing commercial, financial and the gold members. I hate to keep saying this but where are all the other directors...

Dave Sharpe chairman

Phil Heighton bars and refreshments

Keith Holt every thing including commercial, financial, and gold members

Keith Nutter communications

Alan Park ground development

Andy Gafney director of rugby..

What the f are the rest of them doing...????

Who are the rest of them?

Eric wood

Dave salt

Geoff Worrall

Jimmy Tongue

Peter Hornby

You lot voted them on and you should be asking what they have done..I can't believe that people don't even know who they are...!!!

I thought Jimmy Tongue was the H&S guy which seems quite an important job,couldn't tell you what the rest do though?

stand by for the Dessie lovers

Maybe this point should be raised by the BoD to Premier Sports for there view ?

Wrong thread Neil :lol:

It is but what has he done? Do we have full procedures for match day written out with every role defined. Does he do risk assessments for work activities carried out by the volunteers? Tell me what he has done that is not covered under Karen Scars remit..who puts more effort in than many of the board members.. You have seen who I would have as board members and I was being generous with the seventh..sorry but I hate going on about this...give me seven members who achieve against 11 that contradict each other or abstain at every vote.

I can't possibly comment soss because I really do not know enough inside info and I do not really want to otherwise I would put myself up for voting!

What I will say is that,if there are board members doing nothing the chairman needs to challenge them and try to get the best out of them,if they are not producing the goods/results they should be asked to stand down IMO?

I voted for people who I understood would bring some stability to our club and I believed that they would do their utmost best to achieve this if as you say they are not,that for me is down to the chairman to shake them up a bit?

I'm on my hols and seven hours ahead of you all..I'm allowed to have a few..lol

Here we go again...

Stick to topic please

Don't worry DWB I'm not having a go at members of your family...and never have done.

how much are the shirts anyway?

Lol not sure Morty they are usually around £45 I think...

The away shirt looks quite good on the website, still don't like the home shirt. The away shirt would look good in blue.

i bought a home shirt yesterday and to be fair it isnt that bad in the flesh but I wish they had made it the same as the away kit but obviously blue. They are £45.

Lee

Lets be honest it is complete trash and there is no excuse for not coming up with a better or more wanted design,plenty of local amateur clubs have better,it's not difficult to do and they are well overpriced!