Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honor James

London Broncos v Warrington fixture to be played at Gillingham

20 posts in this topic

I love how Northern Sol hasn't posted on this. It seemed to be a black spot on his 2013 calendar not knowing where this game was going to be played.

Anyone know a quick way from Brussels to Gillingham? I'm sure I'll think of something.

Yeah I can't see why anyone would care how badly Broncos are run. Trying to sell season tickets without telling people where all the games were held sounded like such a good idea. I can't imagine why more clubs don't do it.

Anyway at least they've got it sorted now.

Yeah I can't see why anyone would care how badly Broncos are run. Trying to sell season tickets without telling people where all the games were held sounded like such a good idea. I can't imagine why more clubs don't do it.

Anyway at least they've got it sorted now.

When was it? Week ago-ish?

I love how Northern Sol hasn't posted on this. It seemed to be a black spot on his 2013 calendar not knowing where this game was going to be played.

Anyone know a quick way from Brussels to Gillingham? I'm sure I'll think of something.

The Train?

Good choice. There was a good crowd when they played there last time. There was a good contingent from Medway Dragons I remember at the side of the main entrance.

When was it? Week ago-ish?

Recent enough to make one suspect that news was released to build interest in this announcement.

Another test the water situation for the Broncos to see if its viable for the priestfield stadium to be a future home for the them perhaps?

Time machine.

Another test the water situation for the Broncos to see if its viable for the priestfield stadium to be a future home for the them perhaps?

Or a new professional Kent club? This would be much more sensible. With more pro clubs located closer to Kent, logistics have improved since the Invicta days when all away days were up north and a major journey. We need to retain the Broncos in London.

Time machine.

Surely a time machine would just take you to Brussels at a different time.

What you need is a teleporter. I think Argos had them but they've sold out.

buy a time machine, go back in time to when Argos had teleporters in stock.....

I am going to go to this match. I lived in kent 30 years and occasionally went to Priestfield with my mates. Last game I saw was Gills V Wigan in div 4! I don't much like football, so a RL match would have been magic for me back then. So I think I will make the trip back and watch as a neutral and then visit old friends - sounds like a plan!

Enjoyed the trip with Hull FC to Gillingham - a very good bar added to the enjoyment! ;)

Yes, I see the problem.

It is clearly impossible for Brown to attend this match.

If only the RFL had given him six more days to plan then Argos might still have some stock.

Depends if the time machine is reference to a point on Earth or in inertial space.

All of these options sound less painledd than a return trip from Warrington to Bradford on public transport on a Sunday afternoon.