Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honor James

2013 Rugby League Varsity Match - date and venue set

3 posts in this topic

The 34th Rugby League Varsity Match will take place on the afternoon of Friday 8th March 2013 at the Honourable Artillery Company in the heart of the City of London.

Matchday and hospitality tickets will be on sale very soon through a new website.

Oxford and Cambridge Rugby League Clubs are grateful to Pcubed, who are again headline sponsor for the match.

A small number of partnership and supplier packages are available. Anyone interested in being involved should contact match organisers MR Sport via: varsity@markramsdale.com

Mark Ramsdale

The 34th Rugby League Varsity Match will take place on the afternoon of Friday 8th March 2013 at the Honourable Artillery Company in the heart of the City of London.

Matchday and hospitality tickets will be on sale very soon through a new website.

Oxford and Cambridge Rugby League Clubs are grateful to Pcubed, who are again headline sponsor for the match.

A small number of partnership and supplier packages are available. Anyone interested in being involved should contact match organisers MR Sport via: varsity@markramsdale.com

Mark Ramsdale

Will this game be on TV? it has in the past, and I enjoyed watching it.

Fantastic - very appropriate venue for this fixture, albeit limited by capacity. My try and take this in if I'm around.