See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fester

New face in training

33 posts in this topic

Im pretty sure he is called Trialist..........

Well, I'll reveal his true identity, he is called A.N. Other

the lad i heard was from whitehaven. never played for them though but was playing at under 20s at super league

the lad i heard was from whitehaven. never played for them though but was playing at under 20s at super league

what! we'ev nicked one from under their noses! no doubt deluded.com posters will say he was rubbish anyway if this is true.

his this lad playing RU at the min

Does anyone know if John Patrick is training and signing on ?

From what i have seen on some posts we are talking about 2 different lads if that is right lets hope we sign both????????.

Don't get excited lads, I mean if they were any good they would have signed for the Tax Dodgers wouldn't they?? :-)

only players i can think of is jamie doran wigan u18,s now playing RU at bennys or blake mahovic

neither of them.

Youve got me baffled now a whitehaven lad who,s played SL u20,s theres a couple of kells players who played at salford last year cant see it being any of them mind

shauns right,but i think he is just keeping his fitness right incase some club makes any enquieries?.