See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnoco

Hangover Corner

16 posts in this topic

I would like to claim the worst hangover of the festive period so far..... what a good night but now??? Beat that.

I can't get out of bed. Arggh.

Still, you're only young once eh? :)

Still, you're only young once eh? :)

At least it hasn't affected your long range memory. :D

At least it hasn't affected your long range memory. :D

;)

Not been so wasted in a long time. Went to see Rat Scabies/Brian James doing the early Damned stuff in Leeds and it went mental from there. The best nights out are always shambolic affairs.

Brian James: what a effing gent and a legend to boot. Scabies, ditto but even more drunk.

Then to Sandinista bar in Leeds which didn't seem to close. Its the future!!

I got a flu bug which feels like a hangover but without the preceding enjoyment :(

Sandinista is a great bar, that part of Leeds I much better than Call Lane where most of the people (usually students) think they at too cool for school!

Sandinista is a great bar, that part of Leeds I much better than Call Lane where most of the people (usually students) think they at too cool for school!

Agreed. It's a great 'vibe' in there for want of a better word. Everyone having a good time and not afraid to make idiots of themselves or pose. :)

I got a flu bug which feels like a hangover but without the preceding enjoyment :(

Similar thing here. Think I have come down with Norovirus. Feels like the worst hangover ever, but without the preceeding fun bit.

Spent the weekend in London with the misses, probably picked it up there. That's dirty, germ infested southerners for you. ;)

Not been so wasted in a long time. Went to see Rat Scabies/Brian James doing the early Damned stuff in Leeds and it went mental from there. The best nights out are always shambolic affairs.

Did you catch Geoffrey Oi!Cott?

Yeah...I know the singer. Pretty good I thought tbh. Definitely a unique thing going on there....unless there are other cricket related punk bands around??

Yeah...I know the singer. Pretty good I thought tbh. Definitely a unique thing going on there....unless there are other cricket related punk bands around??

Yeah, I like em. They dabble in darts too but won't top Hard Skin's 'Jocky on the Oche'

Paul's partner Jo is a good friend of mine, I like Oi!cott they're good fun.

Yet to have a hangover that couldn't be shifted by a packet of black lockets, should always keep a pack to hand this time of year!

last wednesday morning at 8am i got breath tested by the lets ruin christmas police, i had a whisky at about 11pm the night before, i crapped myself.

i tested negative but haven't had a drink since, finished work now so xmas starts tonight. :D

last wednesday morning at 8am i got breath tested by the lets ruin christmas police, i had a whisky at about 11pm the night before, i crapped myself.

i tested negative but haven't had a drink since, finished work now so xmas starts tonight. :D

When I worked in Scarborough, I got breathylsed during the xmas period. I hadn't had a drink for over a week but still panicked when it came to it!

When I worked in Scarborough, I got breathylsed during the xmas period. I hadn't had a drink for over a week but still panicked when it came to it!

That's the nerves mate. Booze withdrawal.

I haven't had a drink since Saturday night. I'm about to rectify discrepancy this afternoon.