Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snapski

Calling the bluff can Hull FC cope on their own at KC Stadium

34 posts in this topic

We all like Allam though don’t we, on account that he’s stubborn and nuts enough to maybe leave the KC wide open to RL?

I’m sure Pearson sees Hudgell as more of a possible future working partner than Allam and I’d be amazed if the 2 haven’t talked at length about sharing the KC and even - dare I say - a future joint Hull SL bid out of the KC. Both are astute businessmen who know the city well after all. I’d personally love to know their views on these 2 matters but RL dogma tends to dictate you don’t discuss them. Which is ultimately why NRL just signed an Aus $1 billion TV deal and we have our league advertised on a few motorway trucks.

We all like Allam though don’t we, on account that he’s stubborn and nuts enough to maybe leave the KC wide open to RL?

I’m sure Pearson sees Hudgell as more of a possible future working partner than Allam and I’d be amazed if the 2 haven’t talked at length about sharing the KC and even - dare I say - a future joint Hull SL bid out of the KC. Both are astute businessmen who know the city well after all. I’d personally love to know their views on these 2 matters but RL dogma tends to dictate you don’t discuss them. Which is ultimately why NRL just signed an Aus $1 billion TV deal and we have our league advertised on a few motorway trucks.

Don't you think the fact that we have the soccer behomoth in the UK might be a reason why we can't get NRL size or anywhere near NRL sized deals ?

If city move out, surely it'll have a massive effect on FC. Wouldn't the council need to put the rent up??

One club playing 15 games a season versus

At present 45 ish games a year are played at the KC !! The council would need other revenue streams

Otherwise god help your concil tax and FFS the away fans!!

Run more concerts

Run more concerts

Apparently, the KC lost money staging concerts, that's why we hardly see any held there these days.

On a different topic, I seem to remember reading that a former Hull City Chairman and Hull City AFC settled out of court over "financial irregularities" during his tenure.

Of course, I could be mistaken, I always admired him as a fine upstanding citizen and admirer of our great game of RL.

Sort of BINGO if you dig a little deeper i am certain you will find that there has also recently been an out of court settlement between AP and Allam CM

There has, however it wasn't Adam Pearson I was referring to, it was Paul Duffen.

Sort of BINGO if you dig a little deeper i am certain you will find that there has also recently been an out of court settlement between AP and Allam CM

If I recall correctly, the out of court settlement was to prevent Adam Pearson from pursuing legal action following his removal without notice from his position with Hull City.

Unless you know of another settlement between the two parties.

If I recall correctly, the out of court settlement was to prevent Adam Pearson from pursuing legal action following his removal without notice from his position with Hull City.

It was indeed.

After last night's win at Derby, Hull City are looking good at 2nd in the Championship table.

Looks as though Mr Allam may well be involved in an episode of Call my bluff in the not too distant future.

As the Tigers' owner, I wonder what he's wishing for right now....

1. Hull City to narrowly miss out on promotion so he can continue his "If you don't sell/give me the KC i will be taking my team elsewhere when we get promoted" cloud cuckoo land ramblings or..

2. Hull City to gain promotion with his "Ok, so this is rather embarrassing, we'll stop here for the time being but we'll be moving somewhere else shortly, maybe" stuttering statement afterwards.