Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duffymoon

ROCHDALE SIGN MORE EX LIONS

7 posts in this topic

Wonder why warren thompson as gone dale after playing for swinton, swinton can give him a higher standered of rugby in the championship and surely they can match anything rochdale can offer him money wise i really fear for swinton this season

All I can say is that Steve McCormack sounded very optimistic about the quality of players that we will be signing in January when he spoke at the shirt launch.

Wonder why warren thompson as gone dale after playing for swinton, swinton can give him a higher standered of rugby in the championship and surely they can match anything rochdale can offer him money wise i really fear for swinton this season

They signed for dale weeks ago

I assume the fact that the coach is a saints reserve coach and they have a tie in with saints like ours with Warrington has had a big impact on this

Didn't McClurg already play for them?

Just checked my new year book and no McClurg didnt play for Dale last year ..i do think he was at Widnes academy though.

Just checked my new year book and no McClurg didnt play for Dale last year ..i do think he was at Widnes academy though.

Alex McLurg played at least some of last season at Thatto Heath in the NCL,