Bleep1673

Football

1,739 posts in this topic

Enough of this Premier League lark, its a travesty Formby won't be promoted to the North West Counties Premier on a technicality - hope the appeal goes there way!  Two points clear at the top of Division 1 with two games in hand and reported to have the best bar in the North West Counties, I've still to visit, not a good day on the football front!

Bluddy Targers now six points clear of third placed Watford with only four games left. Deary me.

I can see the gloryhunting season pass queues forming already.

If it makes you feel any better I bumped into an old mate of mine the other day who is a lifelong City supporter and he's pretty confident they could still blow it. I guess that's what a lifetime of supporting the 'bluddy targers' does for your belief.

He also trusts Assem Allam about as much as we do.

Enough of this Premier League lark, its a travesty Formby won't be promoted to the North West Counties Premier on a technicality - hope the appeal goes there way!  Two points clear at the top of Division 1 with two games in hand and reported to have the best bar in the North West Counties, I've still to visit, not a good day on the football front!

I know what you mean. But the pitch is built on a floodplain and below sea level and it's been absolutely hammered this season with all the rain we have had. As I live on the same road I pass it most days and it has been in a terrible state. 

United can win the title IF they beat Villa on Monday, @OT, actually thats not if, but by how many.<br /><br />Villa still have to play Chelsea who beat them 8-0 at the Bridge earlier.<br /><br />Plus we face Wigan, who may be in a do or die position the same as Villa on the last day of the season.

looks like suarez was a bit peckish during the match today- whats wrong with this lad?

it would break several forum rules to answer that question.

He has to be sold now, LFC can keep defending him its bad for the club name and no1 is bigger then the club!!!!(I'm a LFC fan aswell)

"his forearm accidently fell in to my mouth at which point i mistook it for a cornish pasty" honest guvnor honest!

"his forearm accidently fell in to my mouth at which point i mistook it for a cornish pasty" honest guvnor honest!

:lol:

He's apologised via twitter, case dropped!!!!

Did James Graham apologize via twitter wen he had a nibble on Billy Slaters ear? 

Did James Graham apologize via twitter wen he had a nibble on Billy Slaters ear? 

but to be fair whats worse? your robust arm in a footballers mouth for a few seconds or your ear in a scouse prop forwards gob in the heat of a touchline brawl!

looks like suarez was a bit peckish during the match today- whats wrong with this lad?

If he bit me I'd be requesting an anti rabies injection.

So, a second ban for biting on top of his ban for racially abusing another player last year.  Surely that's deserving of a far longer ban, even if just to reflect that it's the third serious offence.

Has anybody noted the connection between Liverpools Suarez & his compatriot, Uruguaian caniballistic Rugby union team?

I was thinking about this on the train this morning... if Duncan Ferguson can get 3 months in jail for headbutting a fellow player, why are so many people complaining about the harshness of a 10 game ban for biting?  I'd be expecting more of a 10 month rather than 10 game ban.

Is it worth mentioning Danny Grewcock's two month ban for biting Kevin Mealamu's finger?

10 games seems very lenient.

Is it worth mentioning Danny Grewcock's two month ban for biting Kevin Mealamu's finger?

I think he got a reduction because it was a Chelsea player he bit.

He had a bite to eat, but didn't pick up the Cech. Ban him!

Ten games will be much longer than two months. It's also worth pointing out its ten league games so friendlies and internationals won't count.

Ten games will be much longer than two months. It's also worth pointing out its ten league games so friendlies and internationals won't count.

Fair enough.

article-0-197E7780000005DC-793_634x796.j