Bleep1673

Football

1,730 posts in this topic

Not really. He said sorry after stamping on someone - but not to the player he stamped on.

Yes, but if I stamped on Tony Blair ...

... no, you're right, I wouldn't apologise to anybody.

I'm told that Alex Ferguson's Aberdeen team used to do similar to this:

The Football Conference has signed a three-year TV deal extension with BT and will now go by the name of National League.

I see dodgy dave has got rid of the racist Malcy

It's not Dave anymore

Good to see Leicester City making a late bid to stay in the Premier League.

The Reading goalkeeper won't sleep well tonight.

The official Doncaster Rovers match highlights reel. Rugby Union could learn from this...

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/North-Ferriby-players-free-leave-FA-Trophy/story-26391687-detail/story.html#ixzz3YPrvzDVg

A statement issued over the weekend by the Forsters claimed they have invested £250,000 in the last two years into the Villagers.

The Mail understands at least one playericon1.png at the club has been earning in excess of £700 per week, with many others on contracts which are also worth hundreds a week.

Whilst these deals have resulted in unprecedented on-the-field success, gaining promotion to the Conference North and winningicon1.png at Wembley, the owners no longer wish to plough in as much cash as they have been for the past two years.

At least it's not a total walk away, there are plenty of those in non league football.  I imagine (hope) the budget will be pared back to one more in keeping with a standard Northern Premier League side which they seemed to be able to be without needing extra unsustainable investment.  

The Allams pulling the plug on their non league side project seems to have stirred things up a little in this part of the world.

Their motto should be "Seek and destroy".

Their motto should be "Seek and destroy".

They do seem to be on a mission, The.disgraceful treatment of the community groups using the Airco Arena shows them up for the type of people they are.

Yesterday my son's team went 1pt clear at the top of North Wiltshire u15 Division 2, with a game in hand, and 4 more games to play.

Next Sunday they play the 2nd placed side. Hopefully next week they'll be 4pts clear, with a game in hand, with 3 more games to play. C'mon Croft!!!

This is the only football I watch nowadays and it's great as their coach won't except diving or arguing with the ref. Substitution to any player who does either!

The useless, useless scouse bleeders!

Unbelievable! They can't even roll over those bums, and every season they think "Ehhm, this is our year!"

They took a hull of a beating!  :ph34r:

They took a hull of a beating! :ph34r:

Codn't you come up with anything batter?

Edited by Mister C

Does this mean that AFC Bournemouth will be top of the Premier League....until a ball has been kicked at least?

I swear I remember a mate saying to me 'I'm off to City v Bournemouth on Saturday. .' That can't have been that long ago? 2..3 years? What happened?

Does this mean that AFC Bournemouth will be top of the Premier League....until a ball has been kicked at least?

I swear I remember a mate saying to me 'I'm off to City v Bournemouth on Saturday. .' That can't have been that long ago? 2..3 years? What happened?

Drew 1-1.