Bleep1673

Football

1,773 posts in this topic

Last night Paolo Di Canio resigned as Swindon Town manager. Today some bookies have him favourite to become the next manager of....

....Swindon Town.

Never a dull moment at my club. A win tonight and we go top. Come on Town!

Last night Paolo Di Canio resigned as Swindon Town manager. Today some bookies have him favourite to become the next manager of....

....Swindon Town.

No manager, no board, top of the league!

Get in!!!

Results seemed to go well for Hull City tonight, their owners have stated they'll play elsewhere rather than the KC Stadium, should they get promoted.

They'd better start looking soon.

Results seemed to go well for Hull City tonight, their owners have stated they'll play elsewhere rather than the KC Stadium, should they get promoted.

They'd better start looking losing soon.

Edited for a more interesting viewpoint. ;)

Edited for a more interesting viewpoint. ;)

You've quoted my post and edited it. :angry:

I shall have to report you for this dastardly deed. Actually, I won't bother. Instead you can follow Salford for the rest of the season as punishment.

They'd better start looking soon.

That's just bluff and bluster. Premiership clubs get £60 million next season; Hull City can't afford to turn that down. I wouldn't think that there's another first-class soccer ground within 50 miles of Hull

You've quoted my post and edited it. :angry:

I shall have to report you for this dastardly deed. Actually, I won't bother. Instead you can follow Salford for the rest of the season as punishment.

You cruel sod! :D :D :D

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso

The Guardian gets it completely wrong by calling football welcoming and saying it has united Bradford.

http://www.guardian....capital-one-cup

Someone should tell them that it's ... oh, something about rotten culture ...

BBC did too, I can't find it now though. I think it was only yesterday...

BBC did too, I can't find it now though. I think it was only yesterday...

You're getting old.

There's 'only' 33K gone but it is incredibly quiet here today. Seems like every man and their dog has gone to Wembley.

going to take a monumental effort now 2-0 down,second goal rather fortunate,1st pass threw legs then shot at goal threw legs,need an early 2nd half goal

Bradford keeper sent off for defending his goal. 4-0

Still proud of the teams efforts and the great publicity they have brought to this city. :)

Bradford keeper sent off for defending his goal. 4-0

Jeez, don't say Tim Roby was reffing again?

You've had a tough weekend. ;)

....Swindon Town.

Then he gets nicked for breaking into his office, sorry ex-office, maybe he thought he still worked there

Swansea 5-0 Bradford FT

No matter the controversy against Real Madrid, is Fergie right in not attending to the media afterwards. It seems he is in hot water again.

Typical poor sportsmanship from Ferguson. He has form for this. He refused to talk to the BBC for ages after they dare criticise his son. Link

A bad bit of toy throwing by Fergie. In my biased opinion Man Utd were hard done by for the sending off and probably cost them progression in the CL. They have every right to feel aggrieved but as the figure head of the club, Fergie should've faced the press and been professional (perhaps this would've required him to bite his tongue whilst journalists would try to provoke him into a reaction).

I'm not usually one of conspiracy theories but something seems fishy to me about the sending off. English clubs playing in Europe often get dodgy decisions. Remember Chelsea a few years back where they got several fairly convincing penalty appeals turned down.

No matter the controversy against Real Madrid, is Fergie right in not attending to the media afterwards. It seems he is in hot water again.

Surely its better to say nothing than say what he really felt? That sending off is why I get frustrated with football these days.