Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padge

January Photo Comp Shrek has chosen LIGHT as the topic

71 posts in this topic

Winner for me - a belter!

Cheers! Got pulled by the fuzz shortly after taking it, as I'd stopped a mile or two down the road to have a go at shooting the sun rise. Turns out that a concerned member of the public had spotted me looking over the bridge by where I'd parked up to take a few photos from and thought I was going to jump!

I've a few from yesterday morning that I could probably enter, but this is my personal favourite, as the ones I took a little later when the light was a little stronger weren't catching the snow on the chimney top as well.

8417633470_8ff8b3c9d0_c.jpg

_CSC1534 by 77gazza, on Flickr

That, is superb

some great shots on here, and gazza you do realise you will have to choose one of yours which are all stunners.

some great shots on here, and gazza you do realise you will have to choose one of yours which are all stunners.

gazza you do realise you will have to choose one of yours which are all stunners.

I know. I might have a pre-poll to decide. :lol:

Has anyone won any competitions for photography?

The only one I've ever entered was last months! Whilst I've had a point and shoot for years, it's only recently I've become interested in photography as a new hobby subsequently bought my current camera in December.

The only one I've ever entered was last months! Whilst I've had a point and shoot for years, it's only recently I've become interested in photography as a new hobby subsequently bought my current camera in December.

And very impressive results.

CLOSED FOR ENTRIES

Could people with more than one entry please let me know the post number of the one they want to go poll.

Cigarette being lit please

I'll have a skyscraper please Carol

Reminder folks, lets have your choice of picture if you have more than one in.