Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil Stone

Hunslet game

16 posts in this topic

Are we giving the fringe players a run out at this game or will it be our first team? ( the ones that are available anyway)

Number 16 looks the business is it the lad from the reserves?

Good run out for the lads. Impressed with Crossley. took the ball in and ran very strongly. Shame we could not have kept Grimmer. Lively as ever. Quick hands.

He looks very useful I think he played against the amateurs last season in the cup? Forwards look solid and mobile.

Quick question, did any of you Featherstone supporters manage to discus the Hunslet Hawks pricing structure for their home games with any of their officials?

Yeah mate. All the Hunslet Officials were walking round with sandwich boards on to identify themselves to us Fev fans. oh I nearly forgot, YOU BORE zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah mate. All the Hunslet Officials were walking round with sandwich boards on to identify themselves to us Fev fans. oh I nearly forgot, YOU BORE zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And there's a tiddler for the net..... an attempt at a bit of hummour, but obviously failed

Quick question, did any of you Featherstone supporters manage to discus the Hunslet Hawks pricing structure for their home games with any of their officials?

Sorry couldn't make it I was working, it was double time you see and I need the extra cash to enable me to pay my entrance fee when we play Hunslet!!!!.

You let them score 6!!!!! :O