Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ramstieidie

Dewsbury Rams 23 Halifax 10 - discuss the match here

80 posts in this topic

Your right he did pick us instead of Batley and Rovers ,but a good season under his belt will get these teams and more sniffing round him.We need to find a way of keeping our best players season after season.

Your right he did pick us instead of Batley and Rovers ,but a good season under his belt will get these teams and more sniffing round him.We need to find a way of keeping our best players season after season.

Do what batley did last year, sign them up June/July time.

I see Dane Manning got two matches for the incident that was put on report.

I heard his suspension was for incidents in the Keighley game so maybe he'll get another one for Sunday's stupidity.

As far as the game is concerned I was pleased with our defence and some tackling like what I want to see!

A few pictures from yesterdays game

http://www.matchdayp...-v-Halifax-Pre/

cheers

Looking at those pictures, I would like to say, from my perspective, how good it was to see both teams kitted out in their historic, traditional colours and designs and none on this avant garde modern design stuff that I detest.

Looking at those pictures, I would like to say, from my perspective, how good it was to see both teams kitted out in their historic, traditional colours and designs and none on this avant garde modern design stuff that I detest.

Dewsbury should have played in red then as those were the original colours.

Things change...........................even I accept that (except summer rugby, of course!).

B)