Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trig

Fev v Hunsluts

31 posts in this topic

Pre season friendly against Fev , not much to be said on sluts forum , hehe. Final score Fev 42 Sluts 6 was 32 nil down at half time.

Just watched the highlights of the Keighley Fax game thought both side played some entertaing stuff Keighley went well under Marchy, look a strong side as is Fax.( score 42 -16 to Fax).

ala.

Pre season friendly against Fev , not much to be said on sluts forum , hehe. Final score Fev 42 Sluts 6 was 32 nil down at half time.

Cant see many teams below the top 5 beating Fev or putting many past them with the amount of money they have spent on players for this

season, think Powell is looking for the treble .

ala.

We played a lot of our u23's, about half the team. Leeds A teams try was laughable, double movement so ref told him to take it back and play the ball. Then again it was Dave 'cas lad' Merrick!

We played a lot of our u23's, about half the team. Leeds A teams try was laughable, double movement so ref told him to take it back and play the ball. Then again it was Dave 'cas lad' Merrick!

Exactly how many Leeds players were playing for Hunslet?

Yaaaawwwwnnnn!!!!!! Now get chasing them ferrets t'old lad

Exactly how many Leeds players were playing for Hunslet?

Simon I'll answer that for you pal!! 0

Yaaaawwwwnnnn!!!!!! Now get chasing them ferrets t'old lad

PLOP!

Didn't realise it would be so easy ;)

No excuse for the massive gap we left for grimmer to run through following the play the ball!

Probably because they were in shock from the sudden rule change.

Fev fans always like to deminish themselves by spouting about U23's. What they don't realise is that they're a super league club playing in the league below, so their u23's are effectively fringe SLs - any SL u23's should beat any champ team in all honesty...

... So they let a try in not because they were young but because they were s++t ;)

pity the the Feth fans didnt turn out to see their team think it was 800 sharlston v nevison at post office road 2 days before 2300 beggers belief

pity the the Feth fans didnt turn out to see their team think it was 800 sharlston v nevison at post office road 2 days before 2300 beggers belief

Thought I might see you both at the Final, Col. Given a choice of the two games it would seem quite a lot chose the YC Final and a it was a decent game though I've seen Rovers play better, have to say. You coming over for the game on the 20th ?

Thought I might see you both at the Final, Col. Given a choice of the two games it would seem quite a lot chose the YC Final and a it was a decent game though I've seen Rovers play better, have to say. You coming over for the game on the 20th ?

hI Andy we baby sat for the shilo game but watched danny yesterday. Hopefully we will be getting to as many hawks games as we can probably going with Vicky and baby Mason i will bell you when i can mate all the best for 2013

hI Andy we baby sat for the shilo game but watched danny yesterday. Hopefully we will be getting to as many hawks games as we can probably going with Vicky and baby Mason i will bell you when i can mate all the best for 2013

And to you all. Good to see he's back in action - tell him to go steady on us !! :D

Just watched the highlights of the Keighley Fax game thought both side played some entertaing stuff Keighley went well under Marchy, look a strong side as is Fax.( score 42 -16 to Fax).

ala.

I went to watch the match with my brother, a good game with a bit of fistycuffs. Marchy got sin binned, so nothing new there then.

And to you all. Good to see he's back in action - tell him to go steady on us !! :D

whys that Andy when youve got Jonny Presley :rolleyes:

Luke Helliwell thinks Hunslet are good enough to make the play offs after that performance, glad they didnt score twice or they would be good enough to be champions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luke Helliwell thinks Hunslet are good enough to make the play offs after that performance, glad they didnt score twice or they would be good enough to be champions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think your gonna get play offs every year but you still end up being the rubbing rags of the league

Was discussing the likelihood of the Championship being a two-tier division again this season with GT at the launch night and the difficulties of one of the have-nots being good enough to mix it with the likes of FevFaxLeighEagles at the top. Despite the fact that I'd love to see one of the usual suspects break the mould (particularly the Knights) this season, I fear that Mr Helliwell may be dreaming. Without wanting to be too controversial I reckon Haven will do as well as any of the havenots.......

Heard a rumour Probiz are going to pump a million quid into Featherstone Rovers to get them into super league which sounds like they will be out of the CC aquasion soon Andy.

You think your gonna get play offs every year but you still end up being the rubbing rags of the league ��������

B):lol: :lol:

So what's funny about Macca's comment Spanish ?

It's true ain't it.

Sorry Spanish Knight ,

Update to my last post, but with you living in Spain, maybe nobody did tell you that York finished bottom of the league in 2012. So your not to blame for thinking York did not finish bottom of the league. As you only get the football results over there , as that's Spain's only sport , apart from bullfighting.