Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

l'angelo mysterioso

TRL USofA helpdesk

105 posts in this topic

you can get brooklyn lager in our local ASDA which is acceptable

but the variety I came across, the flavours from rich malt to flowert hoppy and the strengths of some of them was sensational. A lot opf these beers went really well with food.

A lot of beers do go well with food. It mildly annoys me that all those poncy food programs (to which I am strangely addicted :wacko: ) always, but ALWAYS select a wine to accompany their food. I wish just one of them would have the guts to choose a beer to go with a rich meat dish.

Bryn Mawr, shirley? One of our suppliers used to be based there, but have now moved to a town called - get this - King of Prussia!

On a recent business trip to College Ville, PA we stopped in King of Prussia on the way up. The shopping mall was huge.

On a recent business trip to College Ville, PA we stopped in King of Prussia on the way up. The shopping mall was huge.

Yes It is the largest probably in the country.I have been there too,ish We lived a it nearer

A lot of beers do go well with food. It mildly annoys me that all those poncy food programs (to which I am strangely addicted :wacko: ) always, but ALWAYS select a wine to accompany their food. I wish just one of them would have the guts to choose a beer to go with a rich meat dish.

The Hairy Bikers, in the first programme of their current series, consulted an expert, and served a different beer with each course of their meal, including dessert. Chosen correctly, it can work very well.