Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goingupthetown

Who's Available?

59 posts in this topic

Bainbridge ?

was in the paper the other day that they werent expecting him to sign as he hadnt been in contact with the club

We are at the time of year when we should be building up for the big start to the league programme and we did have a bit of momentum going among the fans. That seems to have dissipated somewhat and even the "Haven Fanzine" online hasn't had anything about us since 21st December ( I know that the reporter is out of commission for several weeks) and we really could do with a kick-start again.

We need bigger crowds this year to sell more tops and beer in the bars, etc, and generally getting people talking about Town but at the moment when I meet other Town fans they all seem to be asking the same question - "Any news or gossip from Town". Even the T & S today was a look back at last season.

Good point , we need a signing or two to gear everyone up for the season starting . I do hope we get another quality half into our squad and maybe a centre / second row . Which Widnes players amalgamate in will be the big intriguing thing soon .

See today that young Brad Dwyer and Ryan Shaw have gone to Swinton from their Warrington link . Great stuff for them , Dwyer looked a real un at hooker for Warrington last year and Shaw is a dead eye dick .

See today that young Brad Dwyer and Ryan Shaw have gone to Swinton from their Warrington link . Great stuff for them , Dwyer looked a real un at hooker for Warrington last year and Shaw is a dead eye dick .

They've got 6 all together off warrington

According to the RL Express this morning, James Coyle tweaked a muscle in training on Thursday and could be missing. Help!!!!!!!!

They say all publicity is good publicity but that was a depressing article indeed. We need a good news story to spark us back up .

Looks like to could be callum phillips and forber at half back. Mind it could be Coyle could do with 2 or 3 weeks more training to get some where near fit after been out for so long.

so we've got:

Carter,Calderwood,Mossop,Olstrum,Patrick,Forber,Coyle?,Coward,C Phillips,Dowes,B Phillips,Shackley,Walne.

...anybody who isn't injured or suspended i've missed?

so we've got:

Carter,Calderwood,Mossop,Olstrum,Patrick,Forber,Coyle?,Coward,C Phillips,Dowes,B Phillips,Shackley,Walne.

...anybody who isn't injured or suspended i've missed?

Cotter

four that a very doutfull on your list are Patrick. Coward. Coyle. Olstrum.??

four that a very doutfull on your list are Patrick. Coward. Coyle. Olstrum.??

Game of nine-a-side ? Where have i heard that before?

We could do without giving away the first few games , wins are gonna be hard enough to come by.

Well charlos stalker has been told we will be lucky to have 10 players for the Widnes match (he will know!!) we really are struggling for numbers with the suspensions and major operations that have been carried out lately, we are bound to struggle. A update from the club on who and who is not available would not go a miss, gone a bit quiet lately, come on Town keep us informed.

Look out in the paper in the next few days, at least we arnt waiting at the local airports for Papua New Guineans to no show ha

What make,s you think Brett will be out on sunday was training ok on tuesday night?????.

Well charlos stalker has been told we will be lucky to have 10 players for the Widnes match (he will know!!) we really are struggling for numbers with the suspensions and major operations that have been carried out lately, we are bound to struggle. A update from the club on who and who is not available would not go a miss, gone a bit quiet lately, come on Town keep us informed.

thats right aja7rugby 10 maybe