Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lingard

Big Problem

9 posts in this topic

After looking at the photos of Lamont we are going to struggle to get shorts that fit him!

Last time I saw thighs like that thet had just connected with Mike Gregory away at warrington as aaron palelei (excuse spelling) was at full flight!

After looking at the photos of Lamont we are going to struggle to get shorts that fit him!

Last time I saw thighs like that thet had just connected with Mike Gregory away at warrington as aaron palelei (excuse spelling) was at full flight!

There is big and there is big..There must be correct proportions to succeed at rugby. Probably will upset a few along the way, but that is my opinion.

My first impressions are that london's fitness regime isn't as demanding or effective as daryl's!

Still, another 4 n afe weeks to go yet! He's some time n effort to put in yet!

He seemed to be coping all right at the end of the game and looked quite mobile for a big chap. He's going to put some on their backsides this season.

i'll defer judgement on all the new lads until they finish preseason and get 2 or 3 games under their belt. i've seen quite a bit of Kurtis Jackson and like the look of him.

Liam mckay.... stil the business!

McKay's dummies against Hull last season are still fresh in my mind.

Looks a good prospect, just needs time to develop.