Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plug

any info

104 posts in this topic

Amongst all the euphoria one has to ask as one or two have, what's in it for him? I reckon the 17 acres will be on the agenda with a building programme. But there again that's just my opinion.

Amongst all the euphoria one has to ask as one or two have, what's in it for him? I reckon the 17 acres will be on the agenda with a building programme. But there again that's just my opinion.

If what I heard this afternoon is true col he will get his million back with interest and our club will be booming with wealth.

If what I heard this afternoon is true col he will get his million back with interest and our club will be booming with wealth.

Can you expand on that a little TG I am up to my eyes in flu at the moment and can't get out.. Of course I wish the club I have supported since 1939 all the best but I have seen many financial deals where the small print is all important. More info if possible. PS I am not anti anything just curious.

Can you expand on that a little TG I am up to my eyes in flu at the moment and can't get out.. Of course I wish the club I have supported since 1939 all the best but I have seen many financial deals where the small print is all important. More info if possible. PS I am not anti anything just curious.

I can't really post on here what I've heard this aft col because I was told in confidence but what I can tell you is that there is going to be a mil invested in our club definitely. What I can't expand on is the plans for the investment etc.( also it could just be a rumour so don't want to put it on a forum col hope you understand)

I can't really post on here what I've heard this aft col because I was told in confidence but what I can tell you is that there is going to be a mil invested in our club definitely. What I can't expand on is the plans for the investment etc.( also it could just be a rumour so don't want to put it on a forum col hope you understand)

Quite TG. I will wait with bated breath for more details. I bet Qatar is involved. See you. Col

Quite TG. I will wait with bated breath for more details. I bet Qatar is involved. See you. Col

it's not called qatar anymore col, it''s called axe

Just one senario. He invests 1 million in the club for the development of properties on the Rovers holdings. Two ways of progressing. 1. He purchases the ground for this sum and then lets developers take over. He then has Passive income coming in from sharing the rentals with the developers. 2. He invests the sum into property development on a shared basis of owning the ground with Fev Rovers. The later would be best for us. If we sell the ground then that's it. It would be a pinch. The Capital would get gradually eroded, we own nothing, and the land is his. In the number two scenario we own the land joijntly and 50% of the income is ours (Or whatever can be negotiated.) It will be interesting to see which way our board jumps. Remember the small print and please don't sell the freehold of the ground to outsiders.

I think we need to credit Mr Campbell with some sense. I don't know Mark personally, but I know he is an experienced businessman and as such isn't daft. Let's trust him to carry through this deal, which could be the best thing ever to happen at Fev.

I reckon he can smell a bulls hitter ten miles off!!

When is this ancouncement, and where are you getting this information??

Possy put it on Facebook last night chris

Facebook is mentioned as being the source of the announcement. Does it mention a million or are we putting two and two together and making a fortune out of it?

Just one senario. He invests 1 million in the club for the development of properties on the Rovers holdings. Two ways of progressing. 1. He purchases the ground for this sum and then lets developers take over. He then has Passive income coming in from sharing the rentals with the developers. 2. He invests the sum into property development on a shared basis of owning the ground with Fev Rovers. The later would be best for us. If we sell the ground then that's it. It would be a pinch. The Capital would get gradually eroded, we own nothing, and the land is his. In the number two scenario we own the land joijntly and 50% of the income is ours (Or whatever can be negotiated.) It will be interesting to see which way our board jumps. Remember the small print and please don't sell the freehold of the ground to outsiders.

I would hope that the (A) shareholders would get a say before any land was 'sold'

Cant be sold without it!

Very intreseting. Hope Griff is not too jealous when the blue flag is flying high!

I'm loving this.

Very intreseting. Hope Griff is not too jealous when the blue flag is flying high!

Had a big backer once. He put £4m in. Won the Cup, lost the club.

On balance, I didn't like it.

You're welcome to your benefactor.

Cant be sold without it!

I know it can't be sold but there's other ways of 'selling'. Very uneasy about any 'investment' tied in with the land - I'm pretty sure the club's got itself into problems in the past using charges against the land. IMO ANY deal involving the land should be approved by the 'A' shareholders.

And, yes, Mark might be a shrewd business man in relation to his own company but all sense and reason tends to go out of the window when sports clubs are involved.

Had a big backer once. He put £4m in. Won the Cup, lost the club.

On balance, I didn't like it.

You're welcome to your benefactor.

idiot

Lol but I agree.

untitled.bmp

idiot

Yet - suddenly - a lot of folk are becoming toey about the land ..........

Yet - suddenly - a lot of folk are becoming toey about the land ..........

Griff FN can't have the land no matter how much money he as or how much he wants it. He can have a share in the land but all profits from the land have to go back into the club. We can only build on the land to benefit the club not FN.