Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidnee

£££££££ Fev receiving 7 figure investment £££££££

345 posts in this topic

Official announcement to be made within next few days.

Ooooo I can't wait for the reaction from some! :lol:

Just about sums it all up. No actual announcement, just an announcement about an announcement and already someone is trying to generate a negative reaction.

If what sidnee says actually comes to pass, then it is great news for the club, for the championship and the for the game as a whole - well done!

Shows that there are people at Featherstone who are looking up at the stars rather than downwards and inwards like the usual isolationists wanting to have nothing to do with the modern world.

The individual involved wishes to remain annonymous until after Monday, and yes it is true.

My source is extremely reliable.

The individual involved wishes to remain annonymous until after Monday, and yes it is true.

Ooooo I can't wait for the reaction from some! :lol:

Strange comment, I can't think of one person on here who would see this as bad news if it comes to pass.

Strange comment, I can't think of one person on here who would see this as bad news if it comes to pass.

then you've not been paying attention Padge

excellent..and setting the standard for other clubs to aim it.

then you've not been paying attention Padge

Enlighten me then.

Yet another massive step in the right direction for this great club. Well done to all concerned, with the proviso, of course, that the club's considerable assets remain secure which I'm sure will have been dealt with.

fev do seem to have been getting it right on the finance front for the last couple of years and investors despite what some people think do take notice of that . so good on fev if it come off.

I reckon its all about tax avoidance.

We as fans have point blank refused to accept the fate that certain individuals had mapped out for us, backed up by a dynamic pro-active chairman and some incredible volunteers

We as fans have point blank refused to accept the fate that certain individuals had mapped out for us, backed up by a dynamic pro-active chairman and some incredible volunteers

Yep, good of the chairman to play a supporting role in your stirring resistence.

tha never reight thee!

bang on

Yep, good of the chairman to play a supporting role in your stirring resistence.

we refused to accept our fate years before he was the chairman, he backed it up and took it to the next level

First excellent news and even though we are rivals, great for the Fev club and fans. I have a number of friends who follow Fev and am really glad after the hardship years of the 90s and early 00s, Fev are going so well on and off the field. I look forward to hearing the exact details.

Well thats another Championship club thatn an investor is not just throwing money at but getting involved helping out. According to some on here such things never happen. People including money men are interested and do want to get involved not just at SL but also Championship clubs. I hope Fev, Fax etc keep building both on and off the field. Its important to use the money when its their for the right areas and not just for the first team. Fax, Sheffield and Fev have been doing that by improving standards at their grounds they use with their partners as well as running academy teams-something a number of SL teams have problems with. The good thing is teams like Fev, Fax, Sheffield are pushing the bar higher in the Championship and also makes some clubs in SL maybe realize they have to sort themselves out or they could easily be replaced.

First excellent news and even though we are rivals, great for the Fev club and fans. I have a number of friends who follow Fev and am really glad after the hardship years of the 90s and early 00s, Fev are going so well on and off the field. I look forward to hearing the exact details.

Well thats another Championship club thatn an investor is not just throwing money at but getting involved helping out. According to some on here such things never happen. People including money men are interested and do want to get involved not just at SL but also Championship clubs. I hope Fev, Fax etc keep building both on and off the field. Its important to use the money when its their for the right areas and not just for the first team. Fax, Sheffield and Fev have been doing that by improving standards at their grounds they use with their partners as well as running academy teams-something a number of SL teams have problems with. The good thing is teams like Fev, Fax, Sheffield are pushing the bar higher in the Championship and also makes some clubs in SL maybe realize they have to sort themselves out or they could easily be replaced.

So the plan is working then.

Even so, I still can't believe Sinfield got the Golden Boot.

The good thing is teams like Fev, Fax, Sheffield are pushing the bar higher in the Championship and also makes some clubs in SL maybe realize they have to sort themselves out or they could easily be replaced.

Easily ? :huh: