Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidnee

£££££££ Fev receiving 7 figure investment £££££££

345 posts in this topic

of course I will. I will watch fev at whatever level they play. But I would continue to abstain from all other sspects of sl, preferring to continue my support for the cc whilst ever this devisive unfair system remains.

That's just how I am.

How is that running anyone down??

But this thread isn't about p&r. It's aboit fev signing a fabulous deal. I'm chuffed to bits with it

Surely by watching FEV in SL you are supporting the other aspects of SL.

A deal to help them get into SL,or am I wrong.

Good luck to Fev,I'd love to see them in SL

:mellow:

In what context ?

As in business plans, sponsors, investors, revenue streams, improved crowds, good stadium, player development strategies, in short, everything you need to have in place to be able to function in SL.

Great. There we go then!

Im no stranger to the mount, dews even fax (to watch em get beat :lol: )

If fev went up I would continue to suport the cc rather thsn sl. That's just how I am.

I wouldn't run you or anyone else down for watching a footy team.

whilst ever this devisive unfair system remains.

That's the thing about divisions. They divide. Still, if Featherstone were to make it to SL, how would you not be able to support the wider aspects..you know, the ones that Rovers already benefit from. I do hope the investment pays off. Businessmen do like a return ever so much.

What's abramovic' return at chealsea?

That's the thing about divisions. They divide. Still, if Featherstone were to make it to SL, how would you not be able to support the wider aspects..you know, the ones that Rovers already benefit from. I do hope the investment pays off. Businessmen do like a return ever so much.

Maybe they do but robin does have a valid point too. But with this stupid system in place of no P&R we could go up get the sky money give FN his money back don't spend on the team for a season and bang there you go. Just giving you another alternative.

Bloody interesting insight there cm!!

Thanks

What's abramovic' return at chealsea?

Good question. Maybe you ought to ask him and then start a topic on AOB. Meanwhile, over here at the ever-so-moralistic-yet-at-the-same-time-hypocritical Featherstone topic......

I am the op and it is based on something I was told by the most reliable source possible. As for attention seekers..... from widnes fan, thats rich!!!!

strange i can't recall any widnes fan creating 15 or 30 page threads about complete drivel. would it not have been better to wait for the actual news to be released instead of pure speculation............

Maybe they do but robin does have a valid point too. But with this stupid system in place of no P&R we could go up get the sky money give FN his money back don't spend on the team for a season and bang there you go. Just giving you another alternative.

that would be immoral

that would be immoral

Why? Widnes have just gone up and not spent anything knowing they have a 3 year grace it's only the same is it not?

strange i can't recall any widnes fan creating 15 or 30 page threads about complete drivel. would it not have been better to wait for the actual news to be released instead of pure speculation............

if individuals have been in touch with the ceo or chairman to be advised on progress, its not pure speculation.

No-one is compelling you to even look on yhos thread, let alone post on it

Why? Widnes have just gone up and not spent anything knowing they have a 3 year grace it's only the same is it not?

so kevin brown cost nothing? and what about the likes of brisco, hanbury, cahill, marsh, mellor etc etc..............you really are thick aren't you???

Good question. Maybe you ought to ask him and then start a topic on AOB. Meanwhile, over here at the ever-so-moralistic-yet-at-the-same-time-hypocritical Featherstone topic......

please, don't be so hard on yourself

so kevin brown cost nothing? and what about the likes of brisco, hanbury, cahill, marsh, mellor etc etc..............you really are thick aren't you???

if your club paid good money for that lot, look closer to home if you want thick

Yes we should all support the wider aspects of the game, you know, just like the SL fans do when their Challenge Cup and play offs come around. Hypocritical thread? Yeah you're right John.

Yes we should all support the wider aspects of the game, you know, just like the SL fans do when their Challenge Cup and play offs come around. Hypocritical thread? Yeah you're right John.

I don't see many SL fans stating they would boycott certain elements of RL,a symptom that seems to be prevalent in Featherstone,a so called hot bed of Rugby League.In Featherstone the double standard is king.

I don't see many SL fans stating they would boycott certain elements of RL,a symptom that seems to be prevalent in Featherstone,a so called hot bed of Rugby League.Yet in reality the last bastion of backward thinking.

and there you was, accusing me of running you down!!!!

and there you was, accusing me of running you down!!!!

If the flat cap fits ;) .

Kevin brown as signed for you this season not last. Also if you paid a lot of money for that tripe then your BOD is thick not me. PS you still finished with the wooden spoon.

All the SL fans I know are primarily fans of the game as a whole. Most of the Championships fans I know are primarily fans of the game as a whole. There are a few, a very few Championship fans who have declared themselves on this forum as fans only of their club and who spurn SL despite living off the benefits that SL has brought to the game.

Look... TWIG

I don't agree with the way the game is managed. I have no other form of protest other than my chosen route.

I don't run you or anyone else down for enjoying your rugby.

I don't abuse you, cal you names or makke sarchy inuendo for having a different view - I'll leave all that to you.

But again, all that was done on the thread that was locked!! This thread isn't about that!

All the SL fans I know are primarily fans of the game as a whole. Most of the Championships fans I know are primarily fans of the game as a whole. There are a few, a very few Championship fans who have declared themselves on this forum as fans only of their club and who spurn SL despite living off the benefits that SL has brought to the game.

I will admit I have no time for SL or the international stage anymore. Also I won't be watching a world cup match. But isn't that the RFLs fault? Not our egos as you claim.

Look... TWIG

I don't agree with the way the game is managed. I have no other form of protest other than my chosen route.

I don't run you or anyone else down for enjoying your rugby.

I don't abuse you, cal you names or makke sarchy inuendo for having a different view - I'll leave all that to you.

But again, all that was done on the thread that was locked!! This thread isn't about that!

As I've stated,I'd love to see Fev back in SL but stating you boycott SL but would still watch your club in SL is double standards ,is it not?