Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidnee

£££££££ Fev receiving 7 figure investment £££££££

345 posts in this topic

Well aye, id have to waych sl if that's where they played. But that would be my total commitment to sl until p&r is returned.

I would have no other option. I have no other protest.

I will live with the choices I make. C'est la vie!

I don't see many SL fans stating they would boycott certain elements of RL,a symptom that seems to be prevalent in Featherstone,a so called hot bed of Rugby League.In Featherstone the double standard is king.

a so called hotbed? your scouts certainly don't need a satnav to find us, thats for sure

a so called hotbed? your scouts certainly don't need a satnav to find us, thats for sure

It doesn't seem to filter to the supporters does it.

It doesn't seem to filter to the supporters does it.

We've given you arguably the best full back in our country and you still moan at us. What more do you want?

We've given you arguably the best full back in our country and you still moan at us. What more do you want?

given?

He played very few first team games gaz. We got an absolute mint for him by today's standards.

Given the climate we couldn't have done better. 3 clubs bidding for him made mark a happy bloke.

He played very few first team games gaz. We got an absolute mint for him by today's standards.

Given the climate we couldn't have done better. 3 clubs bidding for him made mark a happy bloke.

Maybe robin but I would rather of kept him. But if tomkins ever leaves Wigan they will get a hefty pay day I'm sure and Zak isn't that far behind tomkins.

Maybe robin but I would rather of kept him.

Given the choice, the wad or zac? I'd take the wad leeds were wafting every time, particularly after wire upped their bid!! That was massive to fev and secure the cc winning season with the briggsy money.

Given the choice, the wad or zac? I'd take the wad leeds were wafting every time, particularly after wire upped their bid!! That was massive to fev and secure the cc winning season with the briggsy money.

On that note robin with our youngsters at the minute I'm sure some will be following Zak in the not too distant future as we have some great young talent.

Could name a few already but don't want to alert other clubs ;)

What time we sitting Friday Robin?

Top house for tea 5.30. The brethren will be gathering.

Then to post office rd to watch some rugby n talk sheeeeite for a couple of hours.

Are you going to be able to make out that big green thing that is the pitch so soon after surgery? ?

Can half see out em so will give it a go. Can't be any worse than watching at Don Valley!!

Kevin brown as signed for you this season not last. Also if you paid a lot of money for that tripe then your BOD is thick not me. PS you still finished with the wooden spoon.

and a different league than featherstone. so who would you have instead of kev brown? andy kain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't see many SL fans stating they would boycott certain elements of RL

They don't have to state it. Conspicuous by their absence at the Championship Grand Finals day, not to mention Challenge Cup and play off ties. Should Rovers get to SL Robin stated that he would watch his team and also continue to support the Championship. Could do with more fans like that I'd say.

You are far too sensitive and defensive.

I asked the question to give you an opportunity to explain all the good things this means for your club, your team and the game as a whole.

I reckoned that if you could not explain why, then no one could. At one point, you almost got it, but have suffered a relapse.

Rugby league has suffered far too long from an inability to articulate what is good about it. For Rovers to succeed at the highest level it has to do more than attract disaffected fans from other clubs..there is no net benefit to the game in doing this. It must attract new fans, new sponsors and new investors. Investors not donors. Investors want something back..a return. If committed fans such as you can't explain why someone should invest, then why expect us to understand. " because we were shafted" or " because Super-dooper is immoral" are not sufficient arguments .

I trust that this new investment does happen and that it delivers what everyone has worked for.

John my problem is the fact that you don't ask the same questions on other threads but have done on positive news about my club.

All the SL fans I know are primarily fans of the game as a whole. Most of the Championships fans I know are primarily fans of the game as a whole. There are a few, a very few Championship fans who have declared themselves on this forum as fans only of their club and who spurn SL despite living off the benefits that SL has brought to the game.

Strange because the majority of championship fans I speak to have very little time for SL. Perhaps you don't attend enough championship games to see the big picture.

As I've stated,I'd love to see Fev back in SL but stating you boycott SL but would still watch your club in SL is double standards ,is it not?

Not

Strange because the majority of championship fans I speak to have very little time for SL. Perhaps you don't attend enough championship games to see the big picture.

Strange because all the Championship fans I know, and I know quite a few, enjoy SL watch it on TV regularly and even go to the odd big game.

Isn't that most strange.

And so the points scoring 'us n them' continues ffs

They don't have to state it. Conspicuous by their absence at the Championship Grand Finals day, not to mention Challenge Cup and play off ties. Should Rovers get to SL Robin stated that he would watch his team and also continue to support the Championship. Could do with more fans like that I'd say.

Exactly Terry. At least Robin gets of is ###### and does exactly what he preaches and supports other championship clubs. I suggested the other day that if these so called lovers of the game cared so much then they would watch London Broncos more often instead of there own clubs.

Strange because all the Championship fans I know, and I know quite a few, enjoy SL watch it on TV regularly and even go to the odd big game.

Isn't that most strange.

Very strange I did not know you were a regular at Championship games. If you care so much about the game that you attend championship games instead if watching mighty Wigan then fair play to you.

Exactly Terry. At least Robin gets of is ###### and does exactly what he preaches and supports other championship clubs. I suggested the other day that if these so called lovers of the game cared so much then they would watch London Broncos more often instead of there own clubs.

do you go and watch London Skolars?

do you go and watch London Skolars?

Don't see how this is relevent. If the Skolars don't survive then we have not lost our so called flag ship London club. London Broncos is so important to the game (or thats what I keep being told), so if the gates don't increase the club could disapear. Surely if you and the rest of I love the game gang let this happen then you are putting your clubs before the game.