Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sidnee

£££££££ Fev receiving 7 figure investment £££££££

Robin Evans    982

Well its great news john.....

The chips on my shoulder will remain like... but I cant help get giddy for my club and its fans. There is a really good buzz about the place for the mo at least.

Lets leave discussions on the chips for another thread eh?

If all this is true I'd be truly delighted for Fev - not for some of their fans as they are coming across as right idiots to be honest.

Anyhow, after Halifax, Cas, West Brom, Sussex Cricket etc I really hope Fev are not being overly optimistic about Feisal and that any rumoured deal is for the good of the club in the long run.

Padge    2,302

Possibly Great news for us. Things are really looking up sometimes I have to pinch myself to see how far we have come.

Well its potentially great news john.....

The chips on my shoulder will remain like... but I cant help get giddy for my club and its fans. There is a really good buzz about the place for the mo at least.

Lets leave discussions on the chips for another thread eh?

A couple more corrections.

More out of devilment than anything else. :D

What I am about to type is pure, unproven speculation BUT I am willing to bet that the Featherstone Club have been given some positive feedback behind the scenes from the RFL/SL on the probability that they will get a S/L licence and this likelihood has been passed on to the prospective investor in order for him to commit to investing in the club.

Keighley you are probably right and though it appears we are benefiting this time I am not comfortable with the way things are done behind closed doors. I would rather be posting on a thread where we have clinched promotion at the end of a succesfull season.

Keighley you are probably right and though it appears we are benefiting this time I am not comfortable with the way things are done behind closed doors. I would rather be posting on a thread where we have clinched promotion at the end of a succesfull season.

You should boycott the club then if you have any morals

Old Frightful    3,098

Jeez, you go away for the weekend to a place with no internet and Fev go and announce the biggest piece of news we've had since 1983.

Why...what happened in 1983? :(

A couple more corrections.

More out of devilment than anything else. :D

Padge just like JohnM your obsession with my club is so sad. Every positive thread about Fev Rovers is always attempted to be wrecked by the likes of you. To be honest it does not bother me one little bit, keep them coming.

All I can think is that you can't have enjoyed your might Wigan being taken on in the past by such a small club. We sorry pal, many have tried and many have failed but we will not go away.

Padge    2,302

not with you john....

My brother doesn't post on here.

You should boycott the club then if you have any morals

What is wrong with you? This is where I stand, sorry if you do not understand it but I can't be of any more help.

I will way watch my club play in whatever division they are placed in while at the same time campaign for P&R and a governing body that cares about all member clubs.

Blind side johnny    2,548

Great news for us. Things are really looking up sometimes I have to pinch myself to see how far we have come.

Gas, electricity.....................TV soon I hear!

thundergaz    165

Ian mark is a very good business man he wouldn't be where he is if he wasn't. Mark wouldnt make this deal if it wasn't in the best interest of our club and for him. This deal will be a real success for us.

Padge    2,302

Padge just like JohnM your obsession with my club is so sad. Every positive thread about Fev Rovers is always attempted to be wrecked by the likes of you. To be honest it does not bother me one little bit, keep them coming.

All I can think is that you can't have enjoyed your might Wigan being taken on in the past by such a small club. We sorry pal, many have tried and many have failed but we will not go away.

I have no obsession with your club, the mere fact that you think I do have does however show that you have an obsession with me. I'm not available..

More great news coming from Fev. Hope they have a great year on the field to back all this up. If they do, they must be certainties for SL.

They're doing everything right it seems under the current system. Whether people agree with the system or not is irrelevant. They will hopefully be rewarded.

Cheers Wellsy, I don't agree with many things you post but I appreciate your support with this.

Padge    2,302

Cheers Wellsy, I don't agree with many things you post but I appreciate your support with this.

And myself proclaiming on here for years that Featherstone where the dark horses for SL gets fekall recognition, I wish I had said you had no chance ever. :(

Old Frightful    3,098

And myself proclaiming on here for years that Featherstone where the dark horses for SL gets fekall recognition, I wish I had said you had no chance ever. :(

I hope you Fev lot are ashamed, you've hurt this man's feelings.

Padge    2,302

I hope you Fev lot are ashamed, you've hurt this man's feelings.

:lol:

Ponterover    71

Padge, you're one of the more learned posters on here, I usally read your stuff with interest.

Most of us of a Fev persuasion are overjoyed today, after 20 years in the Shiiiter. This might be why some of us are a bit touchy.

If our CEO confirms a 7 figure deal in black and white on a social media site, that's good enough for me.

Old Frightful    3,098

Padge, you're one of the more learned posters on here, I usally read your stuff with interest.

Most of us of a Fev persuasion are overjoyed today, after 20 years in the Shiiiter. This might be why some of us are a bit touchy.

If our CEO confirms a 7 figure deal in black and white on a social media site, that's good enough for me.

Can't say I'm surprised, blue and white never did it for me either.

oldrover    370

Featherstone is and always will be the team of Pontefract so the pulling power is pretty good dont be fooled by the low population of the town, we also draw massively from Knottingley, we would do ok for crowds im certain of that

i think we utilise our catchment area better than sheffield utilise theirs