Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hullfan

Liverpool tickets?

10 posts in this topic

you don't need tickets to get into Liverpool,,,,,,but you might need your passport!! :rolleyes:

Oh soccer. There was me thinking that a Rugby League forum might be a refuge from the seeming incessant idea that thoughts must default to soccer.

I started reading a piece on the BBC sports website about Wigan the other day, not realising til para 3 that they were taking about tippytappy fallyoverball.

Oh soccer. There was me thinking that a Rugby League forum might be a refuge from the seeming incessant idea that thoughts must default to soccer.

I started reading a piece on the BBC sports website about Wigan the other day, not realising til para 3 that they were taking about tippytappy fallyoverball.

It's hardly likely to be about RL under the "Any Other Business" forum heading though, is it?

It's hardly likely to be about RL under the "Any Other Business" forum heading though, is it?

Not my point.

Not my point.

Please enlighten me.

Bore off mate

Bore off mate

I quite agree; nothing bores the pants off me more than football.