Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marauder

Pennine Results 5/1/2013

8 posts in this topic

How did Romeo and Brownie stay on the pitch, the Ref should have walked both pf them.

How does Romeo stay on the pitch any week, First time I've seen Browny being such a dick to be truthful, I always had a lot of respect for him, Queens looked like a rudderless ship without Milner.

I bet Dewsbury Moor are looking forward to the last 7 games

Welcome to amateur rugby league, one season you can be world beaters the next on the end of a lot of good hidings.

I suppose that was a good point with the NCL criteria, it stabilized teams to a standard and the criteria made clubs maintain that standard from within, what seems to be happening at the moment is elite team building has some clubs have been allowed to poach players at junior level, It doesn't surprise me that the clubs that seem to be benefiting are the same ones who have a strong say in the going on's either, I'm watching closely to whether the poaching will cause major problems over the next few seasons.

How does Romeo stay on the pitch any week, First time I've seen Browny being such a dick to be truthful, I always had a lot of respect for him, Queens looked like a rudderless ship without Milner.

He was the same against Drig a couple of weeks ago. He purposely flattened a 50 odd year old physio and stood there and laughed.

He was the same against Drig a couple of weeks ago. He purposely flattened a 50 odd year old physio and stood there and laughed.

I've seen him do some of the cheapest of cheap shots over the years and I don't know why, he is a cracking player. (I'm talkng about Romeo)

I've seen him do some of the cheapest of cheap shots over the years and I don't know why, he is a cracking player. (I'm talkng about Romeo)

I think we all agree he's a doylem.

As a youth, Trinity were due to sign him shortly before an attempted murder charge......