Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grumpyoldram

Teamsheets

32 posts in this topic

Back on thread,

Coaches only have to hand in their team sheets 1hr before kickoff so it is unlikely that the club can mass produce sheets in that short time (unless they have bought a new photocopier : ) )

However i do think that strategically placed sheets would placate many of the Supporters.

We are currently in the process of producing a full squad list with player photo, position, squad number and sponsor included.

These will be placed in each of our bars for supporters to familiarise themselves with the 2013 squad.

Match day team sheets are difficult to mass produce at times as the admin team are stretched but also have to wait for the team sheets to be handed in from both teams.

Hopefully we will iron out any frustrations at this weeks game.

We are currently in the process of producing a full squad list with player photo, position, squad number and sponsor included.

These will be placed in each of our bars for supporters to familiarise themselves with the 2013 squad.

Match day team sheets are difficult to mass produce at times as the admin team are stretched but also have to wait for the team sheets to be handed in from both teams.

Hopefully we will iron out any frustrations at this weeks game.

Maybe this is one place where smart phones/social media could actually be useful?

Send the teams out as an email and a Tweet perhaps?

Maybe this is one place where smart phones/social media could actually be useful?

Send the teams out as an email and a Tweet perhaps?

Teams went out as a Tweet against Halifax. :)

Teams went out as a Tweet against Halifax. :)

Well done (I was absent - note sent in advance!).

royal suite afterwards or come up to the control room pre game .

ok then, I'll be come up for ten minutes or so