Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

Squad for wakey

12 posts in this topic

I see wakey are putting out a very strong squad nearly their full strength First team squad. I was just wondering what we will do as it will definitely not be anywhere near our full strength squad with the injuries we still have. Maybe DP will mix and match like he did against hunslet. Any thoughts guys?

Could be a good game. They will certainly be up for it with places up for grabs.

Sorry if I've had a senior moment but in the article it gives the line ups for tomorrow but who is brown?

Sorry if I've had a senior moment but in the article it gives the line ups for tomorrow but who is brown?

I hadn't heard of him either TG so I went onto the Official Site and there he was under Reserve team. I know nothing more about him than what it says which is: Age early twenties, weight around 12stone 8ilbs, height around 5ft 10 inches Position half back or centre. He is a coloured lad. Incidentally I don't do metric so the conversions are mine. If wrong I apologise. Shall miss the game down with flu. 5 days today. See you .

I hadn't heard of him either TG so I went onto the Official Site and there he was under Reserve team. I know nothing more about him than what it says which is: Age early twenties, weight around 12stone 8ilbs, height around 5ft 10 inches Position half back or centre. He is a coloured lad. Incidentally I don't do metric so the conversions are mine. If wrong I apologise. Shall miss the game down with flu. 5 days today. See you .

Thanks col and hope you get better soon. But if DP is putting him in a game like this he must think quite a bit of him.

Nat Browne has been a regular in the u23s for a couple of seasons now.

Has he played on the wing in the under 23's Mark? Any stats, and were my conversions near? Not goal kicking I hasten to add.

whenever i've seen him play he's gone well.

Ha ok mark I know who it is now. But in the article it said brown not Browne. A small typo from the yep that's what threw me.

Has he played on the wing in the under 23's Mark? Any stats, and were my conversions near? Not goal kicking I hasten to add.

Yes he is a winger Colin.