Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Warrior

do you watch another team than the one you support?

Viking Warrior    257

how many on here actively watch another team besides the one that you support, when widnes were in the CC i used to watch saints as well but now were are in super league i watch north wales crusaders, i have developed quite a soft spot for them and hope they have a good season.......................but widnes are still my number 1 club after all the highs and lows of the past 49 years of being a supporter i am as avid a supporter these days as i was when i was a young lad.

Leyther_Matt    59

Wouldn't say I particularly go directly to another club, but I will occasionally go to another Championship fixture if it doesn't clash with a Leigh game (they do generally tend to be Swinton because of the ease of it being at Leigh or Halifax or Fev due to having mates who support them).

Robin Evans    982

Batley oe dews. I like to watch leigh or Barrow ehen they come to God's own county.

Selby warriors occasionally - they're a good set.

If fev haven't got a game I can usually find some rugby somewhere tho I do admit to enjoying the craic up at the mount.

brooza    387

Leeds Rhinos and St Albans Centurions fan, but I've also been to London, North Herts, Featherstone, Castleford, Wakefield, Milford, Leeds Met, Denmark, Hemel, East Leeds, Kippax matches.

I'll basically go to whatever's on when I'm in the area.

My favourites are all listed in my signature

Robin Evans    982

Batley because I find the club a cracking one.

I enjoy visiting mosy cc clubs but I do agree barrow n batley are my favs

I enjoy visiting mosy cc clubs but I do agree barrow n batley are my favs

It would appear that you and me agree on a lot. When I was the club commentator the Barrow club used to make us feel so welcome. The ground is old but you is always a great view and a superb atmosphere.

At that time Dean Marwood was doing the Barrow commentary and I found the bloke very friendly and knowlegeable.

John Rhino    524

I watch Derby City (naturally) and will go out of my way to watch Catalans when on holiday.Taking the two boys this year.

Strange as it may seem I'm going to go to Fev this season as well. Never been before but they played in the first game I ever saw at Headingley (centuries ago!). Always had a soft spot for them and if I like it I'll go back.

brooza    387

I watch Derby City (naturally) and will go out of my way to watch Catalans when on holiday.Taking the two boys this year.

Strange as it may seem I'm going to go to Fev this season as well. Never been before but they played in the first game I ever saw at Headingley (centuries ago!). Always had a soft spot for them and if I like it I'll go back.

It's a lot easier to park there than at Headingley!

Not with you Kenny???

well your old mate Millman pointed you out to me at Belle Vue last time I was there and says he regularly sees you down there with your Grandson - to be fair though, as the club is just on your doorstep I can understand it

Robin Evans    982

It would appear that you and me agree on a lot. When I was the club commentator the Barrow club used to make us feel so welcome. The ground is old but you is always a great view and a superb atmosphere.

At that time Dean Marwood was doing the Barrow commentary and I found the bloke very friendly and knowlegeable.

Some top folk at Barrow. I know daft Dez had his critics - and who on earth could blame them, but even he was pleasant enough when I spoke to him.

But now there are some top folk on board up there. As you say it's an old gaff that's falling down..... but it remains one of my fav places to visit and I'm so glad the fixture is back on this time.

Hotel booked - the brethren are doing an overnighter!!! :lol:

Dave T    5,092

Don't even get to my own team's games, never mind others!

Have had to resort to attending the bigger event games.