Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Warrior

do you watch another team than the one you support?

60 posts in this topic

Yes, the opposition

go down to batley or dewsbury when fev ant got a game, would go to hunslet more cos its only round corner from me but dont like the ground ,sat too far away from pitch for my liking, enjoy it at batley and dewsbury though and i aint got a super league team! :D

I kinda fell into watching Huddersfield Underbank a couple of years ago in the Conference. Now, if I have a free Saturday and they're at home I'll go and have a watch. I probably saw them half a dozen times in 2012 - and even went to the GF at Fev to give 'em a cheer!

Other than that, the only other club's jersey I wear to support them is Newtown Jets. Great people, great tradition, great club - and I get to see them twice more this year.

Saintslass - get down to Thatto Heath on February 2nd - they are playing North Wales Crusaders.

i'm going, i don't live too far from close street and will have a walk up to watch my second team......oh and thatto heath as well.

Saintslass - get down to Thatto Heath on February 2nd - they are playing North Wales Crusaders.

I may do that although I will have yet another conflict because I want the Cru to do well as well as all the Sintellins amateur clubs! My rugby league life is not straightforward ...

I may do that although I will have yet another conflict because I want the Cru to do well as well as all the Sintellins amateur clubs! My rugby league life is not straightforward ...

It sounds similar to mine

the facilities at close street are excellent, anyone going by car it is just off elephant lane in the thatto heath area of sthelens, turn at the emmanuel church building and the club is just behind that.

I watch the eagles but also pick other matches last season I went to the hull derbie at the kc and that night bradford v leeds at osdal . Also watched afew other bradford games as well as huddersfield and wakey and doncaster.

Will prob watch hemel next year when it doesnt clash with Broncos. Dont think Ill be supporting the team though.