Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilber

Bit sad i know but....

8 posts in this topic

Cant help laughing, Just turned on the TV and i am confronted with Tony Spence from Myton Warriors on Celebrity Wedding Planner, Go on Tony give it to um

Exactly delude Pom, all the players coaches and staff down at myton really believe there ar celebs I see them in town and they all got attitudes like there are better then everyone else

Thought the programme summed dad & lad up very well, better fashion / dress sense than the bride ? Snatch the envelope of the bride, guess who wears the trousers in that house

Exactly delude Pom, all the players coaches and staff down at myton really believe there ar celebs I see them in town and they all got attitudes like there are better then everyone else

The only thing funnier than your constant whinging about Myton was seeing Sparks running around East Park throwing leaves in the air, like a loved up school girl.

The only thing funnier than your constant whinging about Myton was seeing Sparks running around East Park throwing leaves in the air, like a loved up school girl.

Oi isberg ranger you got some sort of fetish and love for myton and there celebrity players , my thinking is you want to play for them but there won't have ya cause your no good at the sport or maybe your not celeb enough for them lmfao

Oi isberg ranger you got some sort of fetish and love for myton and there celebrity players , my thinking is you want to play for them but there won't have ya cause your no good at the sport or maybe your not celeb enough for them lmfao

Yeah I love the club....your point being?

Myton was the first club I played for and now I'm back playing at the club. Personally I dont care how good I am at the sport. Thats not for me to judge, thats down to the players and coaching staff at the club to judge me on.

Your constant statements about the players down at the club are laughable. Since I rejoined the club the players and coaching staff have been spot on. Especially to any of the 2nd teamers that get called up to the first team.

I've seen statements from yourself such as "most hated" club in Hull, "players coaches and staff down at myton really believe there ar celebs", "they all got attitudes". Personally I've seen nothing that backs up these statements but I'm sure you'll enlighten us all at some point in time.

The club is and always has been a family friendly environment and if you had accepted the pint that was offered to you by another member of the Myton club a few months back, maybe you'd have seen that but then again we're all entitled to our opinions no matter how misjudged they are.